Random Shots Caught My Eye

@Camper6 & @hollydolly I did not take these photos. I roam around the internet until something catches my eye. I usually post the photographyer's name in my computer note file and capture the photo if it is not copyrighted. I spend a lot of time in China viewing photos because most Chinese news papers have a photo section which is quite extensive. For instance I have been viewing photos of their electric airplane and occasionally I find a shot in Mongolia I find interesting. I used to have some fine camera equipment before the advent of these cameras we use today. I do have a couple of of Cannon power shots but I don't get around like I used to. I do use them whenever I can.

@Camper6 & @hollydolly I did not take these photos. I roam around the internet until something catches my eye. I usually post the photographyer's name in my computer note file and capture the photo if it is not copyrighted. I spend a lot of time in China viewing photos because most Chinese news papers have a photo section which is quite extensive. For instance I have been viewing photos of their electric airplane and occasionally I find a shot in Mongolia I find interesting. I used to have some fine camera equipment before the advent of these cameras we use today. I do have a couple of of Cannon power shots but I don't get around like I used to. I do use them whenever I can.
I guessed that much :D...but still enjoyable tho'...

Back