Rape Suspect Released Due to Covid Concerns Kills Accuser

Canā€™t read it as Iā€™m not on Facebook.
Incredibly sad though. Horrible. The victim is brave enough to testify and gets shot for doing so. They shouldnā€™t have let him out. What a waste.

Last edited:
Yeah....WE should quarantine & stay home, but violent criminals should roam free.
And, when they first said they would release inmates due to Covid concerns, they reassured us that "We will never release any violent inmates."
Is there anything else are we being lied to about?

I immediately knew this was B.S. because they've been releasing inmates early for years to save costs of their upkeep. Those costs increase as they age (just like all of us). That's why all three of the Manson girls were approved for parole. Had the governor not stepped in, they would be free now. If they would release mass murderers, they'd release anybody. They actually think we're stupid enough to buy the "Covid Concerns" crap.
Well.....maybe some people are gullible enough to not realize they're just using Covid as an excuse.

Last edited:
Yeah....WE should quarantine & stay home, but violent criminals should roam free.
And, when they first said they would release inmates due to Covid concerns, they reassured us that "We will never release any violent inmates."

I immediately knew this was B.S. because they've been releasing inmates early for years to save costs of their upkeep. Those costs increase as they age (just like all of us). That's why all three of the Manson girls were approved for parole. Had the governor not stepped in, they would be free now. If they would release mass murderers, they'd release anybody. They actually think we're stupid enough to buy the "Covid Concerns" crap.
Well.....maybe some people are gullible enough to not realize they're just using Covid as an excuse.
Sickening when one starts uncovering the goings-on.

I've always said today's justice system is a joke, and I continue to stand behind my opinion of it.

Yes. We're being lied to about a lot.

It was recommended by many of the Governors that only ā€œnonā€ violent prisoners be released during the pandemic. This guyā€™s crime was anything but non-violent. You can safely bet your house that there will be a huge lawsuit, which doesnā€™t help the victim. When issues like this arise, one person should not be making the decision. A panel of at least 3 judges or attorneys should be making these types of decisions.

It wouldn't surprise me if he wasn't convicted of anything & remains free. He may have killed the only witness against him. It's a long road from charging to convicting.
I don't think having a panel of 3 judges would help. That would only mean three morons would make such decisions instead of one.
The judges & parole board members couldn't care less; the psychos they release won't be living near them.

We've freed the criminals and locked up the citizenry. Thank Heavens my county did not let the prisoners out.
You won't know when they let inmates out. They don't have to tell you; they'll just do it.
The only reason this was news was because the victim was murdered.

It wouldn't surprise me if he wasn't convicted of anything & remains free. He may have killed the only witness against him. It's a long road from charging to convicting.
I don't think having a panel of 3 judges would help. That would only mean three morons would make such decisions instead of one.
The judges & parole board members couldn't care less; the psychos they release won't be living near them.
He shot himself after a police chase and died shortly thereafter.

Back