Re: Starting Conversations

I would suspect if they checked the selection box to receive email when a new conversation
That depends if the recipient has their settings to accept PMs and if they want a notice sent.
I still haven't been able to figure out PM's, as there is no options or selections that I can find relating to such a feature on my account.

I don't know how many posts, or how long the time,
but the Private Conversations option is not avaialable, to newest members immediately.

There is some waiting time, which helps reduce access to scammers, etc.
So I have no idea if yours is working yet.

I don't know how many posts, or how long the time,
but the Private Conversations option is not avaialable, to newest members immediately.

There is some waiting time, which helps reduce access to scammers, etc.
So I have no idea if yours is working yet.
Kaila. Would be willing to do a quick test with me re:?

I can try and send you one, and once you receive, you can send one reply back to me to confirm?

We chatted via PM tonight.
A few times. Lol
I love it! I was wondering how to PM, so today is a good day now that I know!

Gosh, with nowhere to go, I've been enjoying spending time on the forum, but will be sad for me once I start gardening, because that eats up a lot of my days, though I will do my darndest to visit here in the evenings once I'm back in the house.

I love it! I was wondering how to PM, so today is a good day now that I know!

Gosh, with nowhere to go, I've been enjoying spending time on the forum, but will be sad for me once I start gardening, because that eats up a lot of my days, though I will do my darndest to visit here in the evenings once I'm back in the house.
Yes. The weather is finally getting nice, the snow is almost all gone and there’s yard work and gardening to do. I’m busier in the summertime too but it’s a pleasurable busy. Not sure about you but I’m needing the extra exercise. Corona compulsive eating or something. Socializing gobbles up time for sure. We’ll see you when we see you. Don’t worry. We will all still be here. 😊

Yes. The weather is finally getting nice, the snow is almost all gone and there’s yard work and gardening to do. I’m busier in the summertime too but it’s a pleasurable busy. Not sure about you but I’m needing the extra exercise. Corona compulsive eating or something. Socializing gobbles up time for sure. We’ll see you when we see you. Don’t worry. We will all still be here. 😊
Thanks for the kind and supportive words! :)

I agree, gardening and yard-work for me is pleasurable, in fact, I find to be meditative. I forget about everything around me, the sights, the traffic, everything. I get into my own little dream world and hours can go by and they often do, and I come back in the house feeling refreshed and balanced.

Thanks for the kind and supportive words! :)

I agree, gardening and yard-work for me is pleasurable, in fact, I find to be meditative. I forget about everything around me, the sights, the traffic, everything. I get into my own little dream world and hours can go by and they often do, and I come back in the house feeling refreshed and balanced.
Me too. It brings me to a state of unmatched tranquility. There’s nothing quite like it.
On that note, I’m off to bed.
Goodnight !

Back