Reaching the BIG 60 in the next couple of weeks!!!!

Ladybj

Live, Laugh and Love
Searched for a forum to connect with mature ladies (and gentlemen) in my age range 50+ and came across this site. This site seems to be active which is a plus!!!

Last edited:
Hi Ladybj,... I had my 60th birthday just a short few years ago, and it seems like a few months ago rather than 4 years , ..I went up on the London Eye for my 60th birthday...

...watch-out time just speeds by like a rocket once you get to 60...

Welcomewinter.jpg

Hi Ladybj,... I had my 60th birthday just a short few years ago, and it seems like a few months ago rather than 4 years , ..I went up on the London Eye for my 60th birthday...

...watch-out time just speeds by like a rocket once you get to 60...
THANK YOU!!!!! Time sped by when I got to 40...LOL. That is why I enjoy each day I have being retired. If I feel bored or a little down, there is something always around the corner to pick me up... that is how I am living my life!!!

Welcome! I don't know why, but once I passed 60 the time seems to be moving faster and faster. The scientists didn't say that Earth is rotating faster, so it has to be me. Every time I turn around the week seems to be repeating itself.

THANK YOU!!!!! Time sped by when I got to 40...LOL. That is why I enjoy each day I have being retired. If I feel bored or a little down, there is something always around the corner to pick me up... that is how I am living my life!!!

Hi young lady -- welcome!

As I'm sure you've heard before, the older you get the faster the time goes. :(

Welcome! I don't know why, but once I passed 60 the time seems to be moving faster and faster. The scientists didn't say that Earth is rotating faster, so it has to be me. Every time I turn around the week seems to be repeating itself.
PVC I am learning to enjoy the ride no matter how fast it goes!!!!!!!!

Hi Ladybj,welcome aboard,glad you found us
You'll meet some wonderful people here from around the world, which is one of the reasons I joined 2 yrs ago
Enjoy your stay here
Sue in Buffalo,NY I'm in my late 60's inching towards another milestone

Welcome from up here in coastal Massachusetts. Nice to have young folks joining the group.

Just kidding but 3 of our 4 kids have reached 60 and your kids always seem young, regardless of their age. :)
Thank you coastal Massachusetts. I will always be young at heart regardless of my age..LOL Thank you for the "young folks" I needed that..lol

Back