Reducing the "11" crease in forehead...

Jace

OMG...just noticed...what to do?
You,too?

Any recommendations?

What have you tried?...wondering if hyloronic acid cream might work?
Hmmm?😰

Re(a)d up on...my gonna try Hyraloranic acid serum..

Ok....here's my reply. I took care of my beautiful mother for the last seven years of her life. She was 95 years old and literally had no wrinkles. Initially, I was really freaked out that she slept on her back with her arms crossed in the front of herself. It crept me out cuz she looked like death.😮

But interestingly, after I myself took a fall and needed a hip replacement, I was forced to sleep on my back. Never had I ever been able do sleep on my back. I struggled to say the least. I was a sidesleeper from way back. But, my new situation demanded I sleep on my back.

Okay, fast forward...mother past away sadly. Weirdly enough, I now sleep on my back, with no pillow. Guess what?? I wake up and my wrinkles are completely gone. Ill agree that they come back around during the day, but literally they are gone in the morning. How weird is that?? I will always and forever more sleep on my back😁

Ah, yes......old age .........when the hair on your head is being replaced with the hair on your upper lip and chin.
Reminds me of yet another thing I put together in another life;

DlVwU2Z.jpg

Ok...😂. This is a hard one to tell. a few years back, I had a few scotch tapes along my forehead to stave off the dreaded wrinlkes. Ok....so I need to tell you I lived on a lake in a forest. okay....never expecting anyone to knock on my door...wouldn't you know....knock knock. I completely forgot about the scotch tape on my face, I answered the door. Oh my god....there was a good looking dude . I could have died. I don't even know what he wanted. I just known I was humiliated. I mean I had scotch tape on my face for gods sakE. He was very professional.... Albeit I know he was trying to figure me out. To this day, I laugh my. you know what about it. God... How asembarrassing.

I found Retinol serum in my arrray of creams...so I put some on..last night..and this morning..which will try for awhile...
Til theHA comes..that I ordered on line.

I got the HA and am using that daily.

Thanks all...for the v. Gd.posts!

Back