Removing ads from youtube

Sassycakes

SF VIP
I have an ad blocker Installed on my computer,but all of a sudden tonight while watching a video on youtube ads popped up in every video I watched. Does anyone have an idea about what I need To do to remove the ads?

Three things I can think of, off the top of my head.
1. Your ad blocker may be out of date. If you've liked it in the past, try looking for an update for it.
2. You can try a different ad blocker. There are many out there, a Google search will turn up many, I'd think.
3. Bite the bullet and subscribe to YouTube Premium. You'll still get ads from the video creators sponsors though.
For me, subscribing was worth the cost. It's about $11 or so, I think, per month. Since I don't have cable, that seems like a deal to me.

One thing I learned from a You Tuber I follow is that the ad revenue, or at least a percentage goes right back to the video creator. If you ever hear a creator say their video is "monetized" it means there may be an ad in the beginning, and maybe one during the video, if a long one. The creators make money off their videos through these ads.

I have an ad blocker Installed on my computer,but all of a sudden tonight while watching a video on youtube ads popped up in every video I watched. Does anyone have an idea about what I need To do to remove the ads?
If you're using Ad Block Plus, delete it and add Adblocker Ultimate. For some reason Ad Block Plus seems to have crapped out this week.

Back