Report Card/ Teacher Comments You Recall

Beezer

I remember 3...

On one music report card my teacher wrote, "Beezer always plays soooo musically!"

The next year a different music teacher wrote in my report card, "Beezer would excel at music, but he'd have to be awake." lol!

On one of my Economic Exams my teacher wrote, "I just read a pile of made up nonsense. This is 10 minutes of my life I'll never get back." lol!!!

Do you remember any funny/ poignant/ strange comments your teachers made back in the day?

I only have one report card from school and that is from Kindergarden. I will have to paraphrase but at the end of the year the teacher wrote "C50 is very distracted and excitable, he finishes his work quickly but disrupts the class. I believe his behavior will cause many problems as he moves foreward". She nailed it.

I remember lists of stock comments where the teacher could check satisfactory/unsatisfactory. I remember getting "unsatisfactory" on "Is learning self control" quite regularly.

No offence to anyone with imperfect skin, I'm a walking, illustrated textbook for dermatology myself, but Uncle Buck is a bit distracted here. He's babysitting for a week when he gets a call for his little niece's teacher's conference.

I don't remember any comments on mine.. I know I was always terrified to take it home..
Parent's were supposed to sign the report card to verify that they had seen it. I got good at signing my mom's name on my report card, all was well until I got caught smoking in the parking lot, got suspended from school...parent required to have conference with the principal. My mom asked, said she hadn't seen any report cards for a while....I was dead meat! 😧

Back