Revealing Eye Exam Results This Morning

fmdog44

UV rays don't come from the sun rather, that atmosphere. My once high blood pressure has caused a small leak in one eye resulting in blood spots visible to the doctor. She asked about my cholesterol and it has been fine for 20+ years. She said high BP pushes cholesterol in to our eyes. One positive note, she guessed my age as the fifties. I'm on the cusp of 72!! Get your eyes checked annually.

UV rays don't come from the sun rather, that atmosphere. My once high blood pressure has caused a small leak in one eye resulting in blood spots visible to the doctor. She asked about my cholesterol and it has been fine for 20+ years. She said high BP pushes cholesterol in to our eyes. One positive note, she guessed my age as the fifties. I'm on the cusp of 72!! Get your eyes checked annually.
Great info... thanks for sharing. I get my eyes checked every two years. I would add.. make sure you visit the dentist to get your teeth cleaned and checked yearly or every 6 months. I had a dental assist inform me that dental problems can cause other health issues. I am 60 yrs old, never had a cavity. My dental plan pays for me to have cleanings every 6 months.

I was blinded in one eye on July 4 1978, by a bottle rocket. I was just out of high school and was planning on joining the military.
Needless to say, I go to the eye doctor on a regular basis.

I get all the annual checkups....medical, dental, vision, etc. My insurance covers most of the expenses, and my old company pays most of the premiums for Medicare Advantage, etc., and Medicare holds out a bunch from our SS. I figure since all that money is being withheld, it doesn't make sense to just let it go to waste, or pad the pockets of the insurance companies.

Back