Rittenhouse found not guilty on all charges

HarryHawk

Rev. Harry
Kyle Rittenhouse was acquitted Friday on all charges in the shootings that killed two men and injured a third during last year’s violence in Kenosha, Wisconsin.

The 18-year-old defendant broke down in tears and collapsed in his seat as the not-guilty verdict was read out in court. The shaking teen hugged one of his lawyers before he was whisked out of the courtroom through the judge’s chambers by a sheriff’s deputy as he was driven off — beaming in the back seat of the vehicle.

https://nypost.com/2021/11/19/kyle-rittenhouse-acquitted-of-all-charges-in-kenosha-shooting/

ritten-verdict-49.jpg

IMHO, justice was served --

In a criminal case, the prosecution bears the burden of proving that the defendant is guilty beyond all reasonable doubt. This means that the prosecution must convince the jury that there is no other reasonable explanation that can come from the evidence presented at trial.

Wow, I haven't seen such a miscarriage of justice since the OJ Simpson trial. Oh well.
The OJ Simpson trial was a miscarriage of justice. But that miscarriage was caused by racist police officers who committed perjury & didn't follow the rules of evidence which led to "Reasonable Doubt."

It's really quite simple.
Armed person is attacked by 3 idiots.
Idiot #1 hits him in the head with a skateboard. Armed person shoots & kills him.
Idiot #2 kicks him in the face. Armed person shoots & kills him.
Idiot #3 points a gun at him. Armed person shoots him & he survives.
Armed person is found not guilty.

Actually, Idiot #1 was Rosenberg, who tried to take "armed person's" rifle from him after previously threatening to kill him. The "kicker" has been identified but was not shot. Idiot #2 (Huber) was the skateboard user. You have Idiot #3 right, though.

All of these folks were white, as is Rittenhouse.

The jury took their job very seriously as we've seen by the evidence and procedural documents they've requested over the past few days. They did not rush into this. For them to find him not guilty, everyone had to agree They've been threatened and know their not guilty verdict could lead their community into rioting and chaos again. I have felt compassion for what they've been going through for the duration of this trial and have been/am glad I'm not in their shoes.

There's no perfect criminal trial system; trial by jury is an ancient one and it's still used by most of the free world. Pros and cons, agreement with verdicts or not ...it's what we've got.

The jury took their job very seriously as we've seen by the evidence and procedure documents they've requested over the past few days. They did not rush into this. For them to find him not guilty, everyone had to agree They've been threatened and know their not guilty verdict could lead their community into rioting and chaos again. I have felt compassion for what they've been going through for the duration of this trial and am glad I'm not in their shoes.

There's no perfect criminal trial system; trial by jury is an ancient one and it's used by most of the free world. Pros and cons, agreement with verdicts or not ...it's what we've got.

That's a good point. All of us watched bits and pieces of the trial on tv or read items in the news. The jurors spent all day, every day for weeks hearing testimony and deliberating the arguments. They knew more than we did and acted as they saw fit.

That's unfortunate, but not unexpected. He's one step closer to being an official violent Proud Boy. I'm more concerned of the outcome of those charged with the murder of Mr. Arbery. Those racist inbreds who hunted down and murdered another innocent black American have to be held accountable. Too many modern day lynchings in this country between the cops and the racist inbreds. Too many armed vigilantes violating our laws and acting out on their racism and deep-seated hatred and anger.

Anyone can get away with murder in this country. I guess his fake crocodile tears convinced the jury he was innocent and having a looney for a judge didn't hurt, either. I told my husband from the beginning he'd get off. Wish I would have been proven wrong. What's he going to get away with next? This kids clearly has mental issues.

It is a bad day for America, and a good day for violent armed vigilantes. With the direction this country is going, I'm glad I'm old and have no kids.

If Rittenhouse was a "violent armed vigilante," who were Rosenbaum, Huber and Grosskreutz? Grosskreutz was armed. Rosenbaum and Huber were violent felons. All three were in Kenosha for purposes of riot and destruction. I sympathize with no one in this case.

If Rittenhouse was a "violent armed vigilante," who were Rosenbaum, Huber and Grosskreutz? Grosskreutz was armed. Rosenbaum and Huber were violent felons. All three were in Kenosha for purposes of riot and destruction. I sympathize with no one in this case.
Rittenhouse was the killer with the semi-auto. Rittenhouse was the murderer. Rittenhouse had no business being there but to start trouble and try out his new toy. Rittenhouse caused the interaction which left two people dead. Rittenhouse is a friend and follower of the Proud Boys, another violent mob of vigilantes who prey on those participating in BLM protests.

The OJ Simpson trial was a miscarriage of justice. But that miscarriage was caused by racist police officers who committed perjury & didn't follow the rules of evidence which led to "Reasonable Doubt."
Nope, sorry. The LAPD's chain of custody documentation for handling evidence was sloppy, as was the case for many agencies. Johnny Cochran knew that and skillfully made that a center piece issue. But, the main factor in OJ's acquittal was Jury nullification.

Back