Romantic Surprises!

So very cool Kadee! I wish you the best lunch ever.
I’m not normally overly concerned with birthdays but mine will be my 60th so I feel it’s extra special. We are planning a short trip to Algonquin Park to go hiking with our girls.

Happy Birthday Kadee🥳

The 60th is special, enjoy my friend.

I remember the first time I went into the cannabis store, bit smile on my face. Clerk grinned at me, ok so what are you after I bet you know. lol He told me that the first day they were open legally that 80% of the people had white hair, they never expected that at all.

I remember the first time I went into the cannabis store, bit smile on my face. Clerk grinned at me, ok so what are you after I bet you know. lol He told me that the first day they were open legally that 80% of the people had white hair, they never expected that at all.
Before cannabis stores opened I used to occasionally visit compassion clubs which are basically the same thing but not as professional.
Surprisingly their main clientele were women after 50.

It was a relief to see this new store reflected the same aged clientele. Most of them being an older crowd.

It’s also really nice getting some different strains that I wouldn’t necessarily grow.

I found some great recipes to make my own all natural gummy bears so I’m going to give it a try.
This week I’m making some coconut / canna oil. Nice in coffee or cocoa for the morning.

I’m looking for canna treat alternatives.
It’s still very exciting being able to legally buy plus ‘very’ interesting seeing all the different people that use. People no longer have to hide.

dancing cheek to cheek to Big Band music (the slow ones--Moonlight Serenade, A Nightingale Sang in Berkeley Square, The Nearness of You), just enjoying moving together

Last edited:
My husband alway's gives me a gift on my Birthday...I've had jewelry many times through the years....I told him he doesn't have to buy me
anymore jewelry...I hardly use all of them...Just my 2 rings on my left hand....I do have a cherished neckless with my name, I wear alll the time...

Have a friend coming up next week, some coconut oil also. We have several recipes we are going to try. Going to try to make some oil for pain for her. She does not know about that last part.😍
:devilish::devilish:

Do you have a slow cooker? Making canna coconut oil is pretty much the same as making canna butter.
I ounce per pound of oil and simmer on ‘warm only’ for about 8 hours.

That’s an exciting surprise. Perhaps you could let me know how well the experiments go.
How fun.

My husband alway's gives me a gift on my Birthday...I've had jewelry many times through the years....I told him he doesn't have to buy me
anymore jewelry...I hardly use all of them...Just my 2 rings on my left hand....I do have a cherished neckless with my name, I wear alll the time...

Having too much jewelry given to you from your man sounds like a a nice problem to have overall.
What a generous man you have 😊

Back