Sad news...my husband has left this earth

Marie5656

I am sorry I have not been here in a while. Dealing with Rick kept me very busy. But, I got a call early this morning that he had passed in his sleep. Just the way he wanted to go.

He never fully bounced back from having the amputation of his toe. Had many infections, and most recently developed severe breathing problems. Probably A-Fib or pneumonia. This had been the last couple weeks. I do not know all the specifics yet. Still have to process everything.
Just got off the phone with my big brother. He was a good help.

I will share more later, but if I am not on much in the next few days, I will be back once things settle.

50628668_10212477131314598_6184777662431494144_n.jpg

I'm so sorry to hear that Rick has passed Marie. My sincere condolences for your loss my friend, thinking of you during this difficult time...hugs. :rose:

10ae533f-227e-4db6-97f4-218124830860.jpg

I'm very sorry to hear this sad news. I hope you will be okay.

flowers for you white rose.jpg

Having just lost my wonderful wife (1/30) I can understand how you feel. It's very painful. I still have bad spells. Our friends here on SF will try and help you as they have for me. God Bless you....

Last edited:
Thank you every one. It has been a long day. Will be a hard several days. I do promise I will be back on more, once I get my head on straight.

Condolences

For what's it's worth sadly it seems respiratory issues are the final blow to many in their latter years. The last two family members passed in the hospital from them.

Hang In There!

Oh, Marie...I'm so sorry to hear this. I was thinking about you yesterday and wondering where you were. Take care of yourself and thanks for letting us know. :love_heart:

Back