Sam Waterson's guest appearance on "Law and Order:SVU"

moviequeen1

Sam Waterson who played ass't D.A,"Jack McCoy" on NBC's long running show'Law and Order" '94-'12,will make his long rumored guest appearance this Weds,1/31 at 9pm on 'Law&Order;SVU. I'm a devoted fan of this show,I'll be watching Sue

I have 'egg' on my face,Sam Waterston did not appear on last night's episode,I apologize for giving wrong out wrong info. NBC changed episode at the last minute,I was not pleased
Three times a year,Nov/Feb/May is known as 'sweep months' for the networks. They air special episodes of their shows/special programming to get higher ratings.
I saw the clip at end of last night's episode,he will appear next Weds,2/7 at 9pm. Sue

Another emotional episode last night on Law&Order: SVU including the guest appearance by Sam Waterston'Jack McCoy',wonderful to see him.
I wasn't expecting, Raul Esparaz,who played Asst D.A. 'Rafael Barba' to quit his job after he was found not guilty for pulling the plug on the brain dead baby I thought he might get suspended for awhile.Raul had been a regular for 6yrs, wanted to go back to his first love,theatre
This show has been on for 19yrs,this is the first cast change since Season 12,when Christopher Meloni'Eliott Stabler' left,3 yrs later,Richard Belzer, "Det John Munch" and Dann Florek'Capt Cragen' also exited. Sue

I watched it this morning. I liked it. Just wonder if they are going to bring the old DA's son in as a regular since Barba is gone. His character was introduced in the single season of Chicago Justice, part of the Chicago Fire/PD/Med franchise.
I thought the episode was sad.

I really enjoyed seeing Sam last night. I was enjoying Chicago Justice and hate it did not last long. Enjoying Chicago PD.

Back