Seasons Greetings

Autumn716

Not new here. Tried to change my email and came across all trouble signing in with trying to update which would not work for me. I was from The Ocean State now since 2005 in Maine.
I only wish as morningglory the same although, I find winter too cold and lonely to as one other stated they had spent xmas alone and not again this year.
Oil sure would love to hear the maneuvers it took to make this happen for I am stumped 5o figure it out with all in another state. Please feel free to enlighten me to thecste0s taken. This could be a book that many would buy.
I am from a large family very dedicated to being estranged many in the practice of the games played called Ostracizing by choice
I had Hope's of reuniting as a friend did with her family.
At this point I have been total alone ccx with myself so not to catch Covid-19 that is lurking out there.
I am not a CEO retirement client of the best of the world's senior citizens here and there. Is this the info you would like to connect to. Seems like every holiday catches me up and I find again that I'm tired up with outside nonsense. Plenty to have of these unless you own your own house then no one will mess with you only the management, state agencies, calling the shots for you on xmas, with a letter stating its xmas and they never received your important forms this because 211 smokes heavy duty and the authorties did not like that I said in a letter, so they both are ganging up on me allow you to continue to live in peace

Back