Sehr alt.

Welcomeflowers.jpg
Sehr alt... are you German ?... where are you located..?...are you male or female ?

Welcomeflowers.jpg
Sehr alt... are you German ?... where are you located..?...are you male or female ?
No, I'm not German but I do like to use the few foreign language words that I know. Those are mostly in Spanish, German and Japanese. I've always been interested in words and languages. I'm male, and have about given up on finding a suitable female to develop an interest in. A familiar problem for many people ! I'm in Las Vegas.

No, I'm not German but I do like to use the few foreign language words that I know. Those are mostly in Spanish, German and Japanese. I've always been interested in words and languages. I'm male, and have about given up on finding a suitable female to develop an interest in. A familiar problem for many people ! I'm in Las Vegas.
well, welcome from the rural countryside edge of London.....perhaps you could learn some Cockney speak... :D ETA...yes I just responded to it in this post

well, welcome from the rural countryside edge of London.....perhaps you could learn some Cockney speak... :D ETA...yes I just responded to it in this post
I notice that you and many others who use these forums are in England. Many of my ancestor were from the UK, specifically Scotland, Ireland and Wales. But I'm not familiar with the indigenous languages of the UK, such as Gaelic, Welsh or Cornish. I'm Sehr Alt.

Back