Send a Virtual X-Mas Gift to a Forum Member

As many here know, I don't celebrate Christmas for a couple of reasons, but this virtual gift thread is fun.
@dilettante Since you are looking good in that Santa Claus red, I decided to "get" you these. There are two gloves. don't worry. :ROFLMAO: And you've given some great gifts my friend!

Screen Shot 2023-12-23 at 2.40.54 AM 2.jpeg

Screen Shot 2023-12-23 at 2.43.19 AM.jpeg

@dilettante Since you are looking good in that Santa Claus red, I decided to "get" you these. There are two gloves. don't worry. :ROFLMAO:
Thank you so much. Come January those will come in handy. That was very thoughtful of you! 🤗

Sorry about the purple. I was trying to pick a color that showed off the message. And I have terrible taste in such matters anyway. I'm just glad people here are so considerate of a loony old hermit.

For @Pepper consider this a belated Hanukkah present. I give you the gift of Michael E. I love, Love, love this man's music! It's soothing, chill out music at it's best and just takes me away.

Here's more (click on Watch on YouTube):

Last edited:
Thank you so much. Come January those will come in handy. That was very thoughtful of you! 🤗

Sorry about the purple. I was trying to pick a color that showed off the message. And I have terrible taste in such matters anyway. I'm just glad people here are so considerate of a loony old hermit.
My pleasure D. I think you had already reacted to my gift to you post when I went back and added that you picked great gifts for our members!

@horseless carriage

Yes you have very nice shoes...I wouldn't hold up the political family from almost a century ago as style icons tho'...

However you must be one of the very few on this forum who don't know that I'm the Imelda marcos of the forum. I have more than 50 pairs of shoes and footwear generally.. what I don't do is mention footwear or feet or legs in almost every post...

@horseless carriage

Yes you have very nice shoes...I wouldn't hold up the political family from almost a century ago as style icons tho'...

However you must be one of the very few on this forum who don't know that I'm the Imelda marcos of the forum. I have more than 50 pairs of shoes and footwear generally.. what I don't do is mention footwear or feet or legs in almost every post...
Hey!

Don't get me started on hands.

Last edited:
To OneEyedDiva and anyone else carrying the crushing pain of bereavement.

Barber's Adagio for Strings, it was played at the funerals of Albert Einstein and Princess Grace of Monaco and was also broadcast in memory of Princess Diana, US presidents John F. Kennedy and Franklin D. Roosevelt.
Peace be with you Diva.

Back