Senior Housing Available 55+

Aunt Bea, On 5/28 you asked if this was open to anyone......This is open to anyone that has private pay. We dont do subsidized pay or section 8.

Last edited:
Aunt Bea, On 5/28 you asked if this was open to anyone......This is open to anyone that has private pay. We dont do subsidized pay or section 8.

Thanks!

I'm amazed at the price/value offered compared to similar places in Rochester or Syracuse.

I hope that this is the start of a trend to offer a homey budget-friendly alternative to the glitzy cruise ship style independent living facilities.

Good luck!

Thank You for all the encouragement. I am totally loving my new job here. And the place is so pretty. Meals are great. Ive been eating lunch here each day to "test the food" and I am thinking it is very tasty. :)

Update - There is a new law in effect that states landlords have to accept section 8 as a source of income. That being said, we are and will accept section 8 as an income source. I am so grateful for a landlord association that I joined that keeps me up to date. Sorry I did not hear of that soon. 3 months late is better than never I suppose. No one applied anyways that asked about section 8 - which eases my conscious. :) So much to learn with these ever changing laws. :)

Back