Senior looking for legitimate part time WFH job

trebor817

Hello!
I am a 66 year old male, seeking a legitimate work-from-home job, part time. I have experience working with people having developmental disabilities, IT experience(12 years ago), and have kept generally active. I am a hard worker, and am willing to learn. I would be looking for a 15-20 hour per week job. Any suggestions? Thanks...

If you are comfortable on the phone, you may want to look into the companies, like cable, satellite companies who use customer support. Often people work from home for these positions. I know from a friend who did this work, you need a quiet area to work in, and most require you have a desktop computer and a secure internet access

Hello!
I am a 66 year old male, seeking a legitimate work-from-home job, part time. I have experience working with people having developmental disabilities, IT experience(12 years ago), and have kept generally active. I am a hard worker, and am willing to learn. I would be looking for a 15-20 hour per week job. Any suggestions? Thanks...
Could you try a charity, they're always looking for admin and they tend to employ on a part-time basis...

Welcome to the forum...hope you find something soon.. :)

47439948-welcome-card-over-wooden-table-next-to-coffee-cup.jpg

Welcome to our humble forum...suggest you be sure to contact the local temporary employment agencies, give them your resume and see if they come through. You might be surprised!

Back