Seniors Dropping Things

i'm 55 isn't that considered senior? i got the moves of an old lady. does that count? lol!
For forums it's considered senior but in real life not so much.....think of everyone you know who is famous , who is 55 or around that age.. ..and you'll see what I mean.

Courtney Cox .. 56.
Cindy Crawford
Shania Twain
Janet Jackson
Gloria Estefan

..loads more

All that said, chronic pain can make you feel and look older.... :(

For forums it's considered senior but in real life not so much.....think of everyone you know who is famous , who is 55 or around that age.. ..and you'll see what I mean.

Courtney Cox .. 56.
Cindy Crawford
Shania Twain
Janet Jackson
Gloria Estefan

..loads more

All that said, chronic pain can make you feel and look older.... :(
i don't ever look at celebrities as a guide to aging. ever. i may seem young to many here. i may even be young in comparison but, i don't look or feel young and as i told Pepper...i accept what i've become. but just because the celebs look young doesn't mean a thing to me. they can afford enhancements. otherwise they'd look like crap too. ;)

i don't ever look at celebrities as a guide to aging. ever. i may seem young to many here. i may even be young in comparison but, i don't look or feel young and as i told Pepper...i accept what i've become. but just because the celebs look young doesn't mean a thing to me. they can afford enhancements. otherwise they'd look like crap too. ;)
Well they don't all have enhancements... but you;re right don't be looking at them physically as a guide to how you should look... what I meant more was that they are much younger and more active than what most people would consider a senior in their 50's....

Well they don't all have enhancements... but you;re right don't be looking at them physically as a guide to how you should look... what I meant more was that they are much younger and more active than what most people would consider a senior in their 50's....
i'm not that active either. couldn't if i wanted to. :)

problem is not dropping things but the targeting portion of my brain. When I put something down it misses the resting place, but then when I turn around and reach for it I miss.. Used to be I could throw a tshirt up in the air raise my arms spin around and it would be on and tucked, now I have to struggle to find the neck hole. Used to be I reach for something and it would leap into my hand, or turn a page and it did it on its own, now I have to physically reach for my shoe laces one at a time to tie them or they just hang there.....har

Hmmm.... I can't say that I notice dropping things more often these days. Of course, I'll be on the lookout for it now and it will seem like I'm doing it all the time. o_O

Back