SF ages for membership.

treeguy64

Hari Om, y'all!
We need our fearless moderator to input, here. I would like this forum to be for 60+ folks, age-wise, but I think some of the people who post here, whom I like, might be a bit younger than that, and I wouldn't want to lose them.

Olivia

Original Poster
I'm talking about those in their 30s and even younger. Click on "Members" above and go down to "New Members". It an eye-opener. o_O The old SF forum stated 50 and older. Even then that's a wide gap between 50 and over eighty, but that's at least being in the senior category. Yes, there are folks who will lie, but at least they would know that.

treeguy64

Hari Om, y'all!
I'm talking about those in their 30s and even younger. Click on "Members" above and go down to "New Members". It an eye-opener. o_O The old SF forum stated 50 and older. Even then that's a wide gap between 50 and over eighty, but that's at least being in the senior category. Yes, there are folks who will lie, but at least they would know that.
Lol! The silicone sister, pictured in her bra, is hawking vape pens. She'll be gone, soon. Many companies put younger folks on here to sell their wares, but I promptly report them, and they disappear.

AZ Jim

Old, alone and tired...

mike4lorie

We need our fearless moderator to input, here. I would like this forum to be for 60+ folks, age-wise, but I think some of the people who post here, whom I like, might be a bit younger than that, and I wouldn't want to lose them.
I guess I will be kicked out for another 2 or 3 years... I know I am at least 55, but not sure exactly how old, know I'm not 60 yet...

1.jpg

C'est Moi

Lol! The silicone sister, pictured in her bra, is hawking vape pens. She'll be gone, soon. Many companies put younger folks on here to sell their wares, but I promptly report them, and they disappear.
:ROFLMAO: What the???? That's the second half-naked avatar I've seen today. Geesh.

SeaBreeze

Endlessly Groovin'
It was always over 50, but I don't see it posted anywhere in the new format. Maybe Matrix will add it somewhere, don't know.

C'est Moi

It was always over 50, but I don't see it posted anywhere in the new format. Maybe Matrix will add it somewhere, don't know.
This is under "terms and rules"... eeeeeek. 😳

This Service is only available to users who are at least 13 years old. If you are younger than this, please do not register for this Service. If you register for this Service, you represent that you are this age or older.

Ken N Tx

Older than Dirt !
I do not see a New Members list?????

Matrix

Admin
Check out the website title, it’s very clear that this forum is for people over 50. I don’t see how it could be confusing to anyone.

What’s the name of this forum?

Matrix

Admin
Show me some young members, I don’t see any. If you see young members posting and no actions taken by mods, then a thread like this may make sense.

Matrix

Admin
I'm talking about those in their 30s and even younger. Click on "Members" above and go down to "New Members". It an eye-opener. o_O.
Where are the “new members”?

Last edited by a moderator:

treeguy64

Hari Om, y'all!
Click on the horizontal, parallel bars, top left. Click on "members," click on "members" in the new display, scroll all the way down to "newest members."

hollydolly

Click on the horizontal, parallel bars, top left. Click on "members," click on "members" in the new display, scroll all the way down to "newest members."
I knew that, I thought that there was somewhere where a load of people underage had joined...

yes there's one half dressed, and advertising, but I don't think she's posted..just can't see any youngsters

Matrix

Admin
They are all spammers, they don't care about any rules. They probably don't understand English.

I only check posting members. I have no time or interest to screen or question every new registration.

If you see a young member who shouldn't be here, please report to the mods.

treeguy64

Hari Om, y'all!
I knew that, I thought that there was somewhere where a load of people underage had joined...

yes there's one half dressed, and advertising, but I don't think she's posted..just can't see any youngsters
I was replying to Matrix.