Shoot, where's me hat?

Better to find your "lost" hat on your head than to look for your lost keys.:(:confused:
Actually, here in Canada The War Amps charity provides a "lost key return service " that provides a free return by Canada Post for any set of keys that has their tag on the key ring. If you find a set of keys with the War Amps identification tag on it in Canada, just drop the keys in any Canada Post mailbox, and they will be sent directly to the War Amps national office in Toronto by next day delivery. Then War Amps sends the keys by direct courier to the owner 's home.

I GLADLY pay an annual donation of $50 to War Amps for this service. I also donate $300 a year to their Child Amputee program. A child that is born with a missing limb, or suffers a traumatic amputation, will require as many as 10 artificial limbs before they reach adulthood. The War Amps of Canada receives NO Government money, at all. They depend on private donations, like the key return service tags. War Amps Canada dates back to 1923, just after the end of WW1. JimB. In Toronto.

Actually, here in Canada The War Amps charity provides a "lost key return service " that provides a free return by Canada Post for any set of keys that has their tag on the key ring. If you find a set of keys with the War Amps identification tag on it in Canada, just drop the keys in any Canada Post mailbox, and they will be sent directly to the War Amps national office in Toronto by next day delivery. Then War Amps sends the keys by direct courier to the owner 's home.

I GLADLY pay an annual donation of $50 to War Amps for this service. I also donate $300 a year to their Child Amputee program. A child that is born with a missing limb, or suffers a traumatic amputation, will require as many as 10 artificial limbs before they reach adulthood. The War Amps of Canada receives NO Government money, at all. They depend on private donations, like the key return service tags. War Amps Canada dates back to 1923, just after the end of WW1. JimB. In Toronto.
I have been donating for as long as I can remember. Yes, the program for children is marvellous.
Their address labels were a boon in the years when we mailed everything specially at Christmas and I am alwways happy to have that tag on my key rings.
They are never pushy about donating.
I always have their sticker on my car window.

Back