Show Us Your Fur or Feathered Kids!

SeaBreeze

Endlessly Groovin'
You can upload a photo from your computer by clicking on the "Insert Image" icon above your post
insertimage.png
. Click on "From Computer", "Browse" to locate the image, "Open" and "Upload". To use a photo from another website, copy full URL of photo (not webpage) , click on "Insert Image" icon, click on URL, copy and paste.

Another way to add a photo to your post is to click on "Go Advanced" under the post, if you're not there already. Then, below the post, click on "Manage Attachments". Click on "Add Files", browse your computer for the photo, open, and click on "Upload". When it's uploaded, click on "Insert Inline"...and it will go into the post you're working on.

You can also start a photo album, and upload the photo into that. Then you can paste the copied BB code from the photo in your album into your post.

If your photos are bigger than 1024x768, they will be re-sized automatically during the upload. After the automatic re-size, the file size will be reduced below 300KB (most will be smaller than 200K). So, you don't have to reduce the file size. But some photos can be very big, you can save some upload time if you reduce them before the upload.

Let's see your furkids! :) Since I have to show off my new pup, I'll start first. :D

My cat Loki.

IMGP2525.jpg

My dog Bigfoot.

attachment.php

Last edited:
Fureverywhere, love that photo of your Kashi, you must miss him terribly. :( Callie and Sophie are lovely dogs. :love_heart: Looking forward to your cat pics!

Polly looks like a happy pretty girl, glad she has such a good mom taking her for walks. :)

Thank you SeaBreeze and Shalimar.

She is a happy girl, although nervous with strangers.

I work 5 days week, so she only gets "street walks" on those days, but on my days off we walk down an ancient bridle path (first recorded in 1597) to a nearby farm. We both love these walks, our shared therapy.

0a85bfdc-4bad-446d-9eb6-c9071aed481e_1.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
Callie again
Of course you love all your children...but there are always one or two that...well you don't want to play favorites but...
Some cats
DSCN0752.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Chii is going to sue the creators of Grumpy Cat. It was supposed to be HER. The camera shutter didn't open all the way. That probably made her mad too. She's actually a sweet cat. She had an infected bite one time, it caused scarring by her eye and ear. She looks okay now but was the phantom of the opera for awhile there.

This is Mr Foote, he's in training to be a dog. You can't see it from the picture but he weighs around twenty five pounds...big boy.
DSCN0548-1.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
DSCN0608.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
Stumpy is a bob-tailed tuxedo, Mr Foote, Boo is about 11 years old-her and Chii are the senior cats, Levon is the Godfather cat...even with the dogs. He eats first, picks the prime sleeping spot. The dogs stay away from him.

Something I'm curious about...all our cats except Chii and Stumpy are all American alley cats. Chii is a Munchkin. Her first owner was moving and couldn't keep her as a kitten. The woman had like 4 full sheets of notes of what she was fed, her sleep habits, her play habits, her health history, poor woman was in tears. I thought Chii just walked funny. But eventually I discovered that Munchkins are a breed created with bitty legs. She still doesn't walk so good, especially now she's up there in years. Stumpy is a Manx.

But my question is, what creates the big, big, cats compared to the others? Is there a reason? They all eat the same food and get roughly the same exercise. But Mr. Foote is huge as is Ninja. Even more interesting, Mr. Foote is Boo's son. Boo weighs less than five pounds and his Dad was average sized. Crazy genetics? I don't know.

Cute kitties there Pookie, thanks for posting their pics! Ruffie was a lovely girl, I know you miss her dearly...hugs.

Fureverywhere, your cats are beautiful. :) Happyflowerlady, your Chipper is a doll, very sad about Sheba, we have coyotes here and that's something that's always on my mind.

This was Middie who passed about quite a while ago as mentioned in another post I still have her photo in a frame,in the family room .. she was the fussiest dog ever, food wise ... hubby used to say to me you spend more time in the supermarket dog food isle trying to find something she will eat than doing the rest of our shopping

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 70
We have never replaced her it was very sad loosing her even tho she was 14 deaf and had cataracts ,she attended our wedding in 1987 along with a matching theme colour bow in her hair I try to find a photo for hubby to scan for me

Back