Show Us Your Fur or Feathered Kids!

Max and Bear have this HUGE 3 story cage, but where do they sit? On the narrow second shelf. Not long after I took this Bear fell off the shelf. No worries, lots of fleece piled on the bottom. He was not hurt.

20191113_223130.jpg

Clancy’s a Schnauzer/ Boston Terrier, he was 10 on Halloween, the shelter gave him that birthday he was 10 months old when we adopted him, a real sweetheart.
What an adorable face he has. He looks like a great size. We have our second schnauzer cross ( schnoodle) and love them so much. They are so playful happy little dogs . I’m so glad you found each other. How sweet. 🥰

After spending a good chunk of the day yesterday hiding in the basement because our dog had a four-legged visitor, my cat was happy to come back upstairs once the guests left. Here he is, passive-aggressively dominating the ball they were playing with, using it as a foot-rest. :)

DSCN1761.JPG

Since I changed our dogs diet to 50% meat /50% vegetables, their faces need washing and often.
After I feed them they go around the entire house rubbing their faces on stuff to try and clean them. It’s actually pretty cute.

Sounds so familiar. Bear does that every time he has any wet food.... wiping his face on anything he can. He doesn't like me wiping his face with a wet washcloth. Grrrrr .... After all that, he wants a Greenie to clean his teeth.

My son's Golden..
84548583_3276458222368920_2723704397530923008_o.jpg

Ken, your son's dog is beautiful, glad I was able to see that photo larger. Thanks for posting! 💚 We were just at the park a little while ago and said hello to a Golden Retriever, I like them because they are usually friendly, can't recall ever seeing one that was aggressive.

Back