Show Us Your House or A Little Corner in Your Home!

SeaBreeze

Endlessly Groovin'
Show us a little corner or space in your home, can be any room in the house. Here's a little corner cabinet area in my kitchen, near the sink. I had to move the fish back once we got the cat, he likes to go up there sometimes and nose around, he gets there via the curtain rod.

DSCN0390 (1500x1161).jpg

Nice pictures everyone..

This is the 'Corner' of my house in Southern Spain...:D:D it's on a private gated community and this is the corner of the front of the house...

Housefromroad.jpg

Ameriscot, love your bookshelf and all your wonderful knickknacks! Ken, your mother in law looks like such a sweet lady, and I bet her cookies are delicious, you're a lucky man! :D Hollydolly, your house is lovely!

Phil, I'm proud of you! It must have been very hard to photograph your time-out corner, but you've been a good boy and may not ever have to stand there again. Your desk....you crack me up!! :p Pappy, your living room looks so cozy and comfy, just the way I like it...and yes, that IS a huge TV! :eek: Jackie, every home should have a little guard dog like Bella, beautiful shot and view of the yard! :sunglass:

Part of living room with the old, huge 65 inch projection TV. It's like a Timex watch. Just keeps on ticking. Must be at least 10 years old.

LOL Pappy-we have the about 10 years older version of this TV! It`s been going strong for about 23 years but the kids decided that we HAVE to get a new TV and gave us a bunch of gift cards for Christmas to get one. We haven`t yet because,hey,if it ain`t broke...." Seriously though,hubby is trying to find someone who wants this TV and no takers. Even if we deliver it. And it`s free!

Attachments

• 009.JPG
    009.JPG
    89.6 KB · Views: 166
That's true, Mrs. Robinson. No one wants the older sets anymore because everything is digital and the old sets won't work without a optional box. We would like to replace this one with a smart TV but as long as it works we will keep it. It has beautiful sound and a great picture.

Back