Sinus Issues

Yes we have them in KS & every year they let loose all that cotton & pollen. It's an allergy version of Woodstock. This city I moved to has them worse than where I came from. I can't even see where they're coming from. Mystery trees in the neighborhood.

Yes we have them in KS & every year they let loose all that cotton & pollen. It's an allergy version of Woodstock. This city I moved to has them worse than where I came from. I can't even see where they're coming from. Mystery trees in the neighborhood.

It’s like it’s snows here in spring with these silly fluffy things that make my like miserable 😩 lol
We are surrounded by forest . That’s where they come from here.

3 in. Soon as I get my 2 in. guide comb I'm firing up my new barber clippers & going to town.
Mines almost 40 inches.
You seem to really enjoy clipping your own hair. I know I would too if I had short hair. For a while I shaved above my ear on one side. I really liked it.

It started off with me trimming my own bangs. Then when my hair got long there for a while I would make ponytails on each side & snip off the ends that way. Then just like a week ago? I got the old clipper out & tried my first ever short haircut on myself without being able to see the back. It went ok. So now I wanna try the barber clippers this new way to see what happens.

I think if I were gonna do that I'd feel better buying it than trying to figure out how to make it but thanks anyway Abeland.

It started off with me trimming my own bangs. Then when my hair got long there for a while I would make ponytails on each side & snip off the ends that way. Then just like a week ago? I got the old clipper out & tried my first ever short haircut on myself without being able to see the back. It went ok. So now I wanna try the barber clippers this new way to see what happens.
I like it and am a tad jealous. I’d love to be brave enough to just cut my hair whenever and whatever the idea. That must feel so liberating and the creativity you can experiment would be off the wall which means FUN. I like fun.

I like it and am a tad jealous. I’d love to be brave enough to just cut my hair whenever and whatever the idea. That must feel so liberating and the creativity you can experiment would be off the wall which means FUN. I like fun.
It takes guts to cut hair you can't see or do something & not know for sure if you're gonna screw it up. I've been looking at several videos & watching how they use the clippers & will test run with it off before I start. I'm waiting for my 2 inch comb to come.

Not sure how much experimenting I'll do. I'd have to look at some more videos for that I think. LOL!

I just hope I don't get COVID & die first. I wanna cut my hair. LOL!

I have been trimming my own hair for about 10 years now. Currently it’s easy to trim since it’s longer due to taper but anything bra strap length or shorter was really difficult plus my hair is wavy/curly which makes it harder to trim straight.

When my hairs short I have so many cowlicks that I either have to tolerate or style it everyday. Styling long hair is far easier.

Another thing I use but not consistently are things like Claritin or Benadryl. Antihistamines but I have to be careful with taking them cause they can speed the heart up and cause panic attacks which I’m susceptible to.

I use nasal sprays or those vaposticks. I have trouble with Sudafed but, not Benadryl. Have a good day Keesha.

Back