Sirhan Sirhan..killer of Robert Kennedy wants out prison. Just because

He was damn lucky not to get the death penalty. I know he originally was sentenced to death and it may have been overturned by the SC. My mind doesn’t go back that far and I was only 17. It was also the last day of school and I was going to be a senior in the next semester.

Why would we parole a prisoner that had been sentenced to death? He got a reprieve from our electric chair at that time, so he should be satisfied with that. Let him sit in prison.

He was damn lucky not to get the death penalty. I know he originally was sentenced to death and it may have been overturned by the SC. My mind doesn’t go back that far and I was only 17. It was also the last day of school and I was going to be a senior in the next semester.

Why would we parole a prisoner that had been sentenced to death? He got a reprieve from our electric chair at that time, so he should be satisfied with that. Let him sit in prison.
The SC did away with the DP in 1972, so all on it were relieved of death.

I never thought Sirhan killed RFK on his own, always thought he was put up to it. Same with Lee Harvey Oswald, he was the fall guy.
I watched a documentary on the "Assassination" of RFK and from drawings and recreation of the area, it was considered that while Sirhan was the intended killer, RFK's guards accidentally shot RFK in the back.

Interesting, but we'll never really know what actually happened.

I watched a documentary on the "Assassination" of RFK and from drawings and recreation of the area, it was considered that while Sirhan was the intended killer, RFK's guards accidentally shot RFK in the back.

Interesting, but we'll never really know what actually happened.
Unless we're being lied to, RFK didn't have a wound in his back.
The fatal shot was fired at a range of 1 inch entering behind his right ear. The other two shots entered at the rear of his right armpit; one exited from his chest and the other lodged in the back of his neck.

Unless we're being lied to, RFK didn't have a wound in his back.
The fatal shot was fired at a range of 1 inch entering behind his right ear. The other two shots entered at the rear of his right armpit; one exited from his chest and the other lodged in the back of his neck.
Well, it's been a long time, so can't say, but the bullet from behind his ear sounds odd. So do the "rear of right armpit"..... 🤔🤔🤔

I think that is pretty much right.
Well, it's been a long time, so can't say, but the bullet from behind his ear sounds odd. So do the "rear of right armpit".....
Here is what Wikipedia says about the shots:

Kennedy turned to his left and shook hands with Juan Romero, just as Sirhan Sirhan stepped down from a low tray-stacker beside the ice-machine, rushed past Uecker, and repeatedly fired an eight-shot .22 Long Rifle caliber Iver Johnson Cadet 55-A revolver at point-blank range. Kennedy fell to the floor; others, including writer George Plimpton and Grier, tried to disarm Sirhan, as he continued firing his gun in random directions. Five other people were wounded...

Kennedy had been shot multiple times. The fatal shot was fired at a range of 1 inch (3 cm), entering behind his right ear. The other two shots entered at the rear of his right armpit; one exited from his chest and the other lodged in the back of his neck

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assassination_of_Robert_F._Kennedy#California_primary_and_shooting

Robert Kennedy didn't get a choice of living his full life out.

Sirhan made his own choice when he decided to use that gun. That choice was his, he will own it the rest of his full life, if justice is well served.

Back