Sites I Don’t Belong To

I like Pinterest. Great ideas, recipes, etc. I use Facebook to stay in contact with my large family. I don't really use Instagram but to view photos of hubby's family. That's about it. Dislike Twitter and all of the others.

There are no ads on YouTube when you watch it on a device.

There are ads when you watch YouTube on your TV.
The ads are usually very brief. You can skip an ad after 5 seconds.

You don't need to register for an account just to watch.
To make playlists or post your own videos, you will need to register for an account.

Google owns YouTube. You can use your Google account to sign into Youtube.

I don’t belong to any of the ones Jules mentioned, nor Tiktok. I use FB for seeing family pictures, a cat site or 2, and public service sites like the pub library, city and state governments, Sr programs etc. I stay away from any politics or controversy and I unfriend or unfollow wherever it emerges.

I only belong to Youtube, Facebook and Linkedin. I've seen some posts on Twitter, and it seems people get too nasty on there... even politicians. I only visit FB and Linkedin every few days. Youtube is my "go to". I love the Auto, Comedy and True Crime channels, although I don't watch the true crime channels with the girls applying makeup (some of you will know what I'm talking about). ;)

These are popular yet I haven’t found a reason to belong to them. Maybe I’m missing out on something.

Pinterest - my DD is adamant I should belong to this.
Instagram
YouTube
Tumblr - went to read a linked article and couldn’t without joining
Reddit
Spotify - I tested the premium version and didn’t find anything worth paying for.

There are oodles more. Are there some you really like or others you haven’t found a reason to use?
I don't use any of those sites other than Youtube. I've visited Pinterest and Reddit 'by accident'(on redirect) but never belonged to either or the others.

Back