Snobbery

Gardenlover

Bedazzled Member
Are there any areas of your life that you feel like you may be a snob? A wine snob, coffee snob, chocolate snob, car snob, etc.

For example, I perfer Nespresso coffee. (but I drink all types of coffee)

2f56f87771379f1c0b686d56484967f4.jpg

I guess sometimes I'm guilty of being an RV snob. :( Wife will catch me snickering at some newbee and remind me there was a time, way back when I was just as ignorant of how things worked in an RV. Makes a point of telling me of all the dumb mistakes I've made along the way. Geeez, how is it wife's can file away all those memories just to bring them up and make us feel crappy? :unsure::confused:

I'm an American. We know that the rest of the world is inferior to us in every way. And, we excell, especially when it comes to pointing out the flaws in other nations. Now that being said, so you know we are not coming to the table with clean hands. But, when I visited the UK several years ago, there was a definite sense of place-everyone had his own place. There was such a definite strata- and a hierarchy of people. In the US, it doesn't matter how poor you are, you're "middle class". And we don't have titled people running around. In the US, if you aren't on YouTube or TV, you don't matter. People in the UK, accept their "place", and are happy with that. I'm not sure that's true snobbery.

I'm an American. We know that the rest of the world is inferior to us in every way. And, we excell, especially when it comes to pointing out the flaws in other nations. Now that being said, so you know we are not coming to the table with clean hands. But, when I visited the UK several years ago, there was a definite sense of place-everyone had his own place. There was such a definite strata- and a hierarchy of people. In the US, it doesn't matter how poor you are, you're "middle class". And we don't have titled people running around. In the US, if you aren't on YouTube or TV, you don't matter. People in the UK, accept their "place", and are happy with that. I'm not sure that's true snobbery.
What??? 😳😧🥴

Back