Some of my new cartoons

I love them and can relate to the humor. Keep them coming.
Figured you and I would have the same wry humor, since we have the same birthday!
My printer is out temporarily so it will be a while, and I'm also getting ready for my art
show and my talks about Angels. Cartoons are only a fun deviation for me! But thanks!

Figured you and I would have the same wry humor, since we have the same birthday!
My printer is out temporarily so it will be a while, and I'm also getting ready for my art
show and my talks about Angels. Cartoons are only a fun deviation for me! But thanks!
You pique my curiosity, Gaer! Do you believe in Angels! I have given credit to Angels for most of my adult life because they got me out of some very difficult situations. At least I called them Angels in my mind! Invisible forces?

You pique my curiosity, Gaer! Do you believe in Angels! I have given credit to Angels for most of my adult life because they got me out of some very difficult situations. At least I called them Angels in my mind! Invisible forces?
No, Not "invisible forces" The ARE HOLY ANGELS!
But this is my "cartoon" thread. I'll write about angels in another thread, if that's all right. Thanks.

Back