Some of the fur babies that passed through

What a wonderful life they must have had. It's always sad to say our goodbyes to our furbabies, but we must remember more often, the great joy they've brought us. I still think of our dogs every day, though they've all been long gone. They have a habit of staying in our hearts forever.

Love the photo :)

What a wonderful life they must have had. It's always sad to say our goodbyes to our furbabies, but we must remember more often, the great joy they've brought us. I still think of our dogs every day, though they've all been long gone. They have a habit of staying in our hearts forever.

Love the photo :)
I wish now, I had taken a picture of the time I had 16 in the house. :D

sadly yes we've lost just about as many over the years. 2019 was a terrible year we lost 3 that year...old age ( strokes etc) and one PTS.... it was just heartbreaking

In the last 10 years we've lost 6.... ( one got run over by a truck on the mountain dirt track... :cry:)

This is the 3 we lost in 2019 ...

Scruffy aged 13.. he's sitting quietly watching the goings on in my DD's grooming studio and had a stroke and heart attack the same night and died in her arms..... he'd been poorly for about a year prior... the most loving dog in the world...

c5d2532c-a90a-4a65-836d-e71a65cb3df4.jpg
10636917-10152677440906261-3084791420429696738-o.jpg

Zeus our guard dog, who played like a puppy .. age 15 went from being very active to very poorly within months.. good age for a Doberman tho'..

Zeus-jpg-original.jpg

...and the adored and adoring minky.. aged 15 the most stoical dog in the world.. had serious issues with arthritis and heart probs .. which was controlled very well by meds and she felt no pain, just had no energy in the end.. 10 mins of saying hello to people and she'd need to sleep for hours.. .. and no-one could love people more than the sweet natured Minky...

vVsbfD.jpg

I hope they're all playing together in rainbow bridge with their other brothers who are there with them...all together....my lovely boys and girl , I hope I see them and their brothers gone before them when I leave this mortal coil...
🥰🥰🤗

Last edited:

Back