Spy vs. Spy: Global Intelligence Agencies

Awesome collection @FastTrax !
We should be getting diplomas . 🌹

iu

Love this stuff, it will take me a while to get through every link, but I will get there.
Also, have to find the YouTube videos that are not available to my country.
I find the SIS emblem to be very interesting, you have the all-seeing eye in a pyramid where the crown sits.
Mossad also fascinates me, they are straight to the point their motto "By way of deception thou shalt do war", and considering all these agencies are always at war it reminds me of a saying my father had "The first casualty of any war is always the truth".
Back to Mossad many years ago I came across a book called Profits of war -Ari Ben-Menashe well, it was mind-blowing keep in mind that Ben-Menashe was affiliated with Mossad and was literally giving away the secret trade of Arms and Military vessels and machines worldwide but especially between Israel and The U.S. He even mentioned Mossad agents that were the king-pin drug lords of Argentia and other South American countries. if I remember correctly Israel was very fast at telling the world that the man was crazy, in an attempt no doubt to discredit him.
Thank you for sharing Fast, it's very appreciated.

Last edited:
Love this stuff, it will take me a while to get through every link, but I will get there.
Also, have to find the YouTube videos that are not available to my country.
I find the SIS emblem to be very interesting, you have the all-seeing eye in a pyramid where the crown sits.
Mossad also fascinates me, they are straight to the point their motto "By way of deception thou shalt do war", and considering all these agencies are always at war it reminds me of a saying my father had "The first casualty of any war is always the truth".
Back to Mossad many years ago I came across a book called Profits of war -Ari Ben-Menashe well, it was mind-blowing keep in mind that Ben-Menashe was affiliated with Mossad and was literally giving away the secret trade of Arms and Military vessels and machines worldwide but especially between Israel and The U.S. He even mentioned Mossad agents that were the king-pin drug lords of Argentia and other South American countries. if I remember correctly Israel was very fast at telling the world that the man was crazy, in an attempt no doubt to discredit him.
Thank you for sharing Fast, it's very appreciated.

Me too. Spy stuff, military stuff and Mafia stuff is intriguing to say the least. I never even knew spy stuff existed until James Bond. I'll dovetail more about this onto this thread. TTFN.

Last edited:
Back at ya FT and congrats on a well-documented thread.

Hope 2021 is better than 2020 for all.

Always a pleasure DG. I don't know what's gonna be under your XMAS tree with your name on it but every year all I get is the credit card statements. It's no joke, I really do, well that and maybe a slightly used bowtie. lolol.

@FastTrax it is worthwhile browsing Bletchley Park and Alan Turing, Hugh Alexander and Joan Clarke who were some of the Enigma Machine Codebreakers and there were many and most of them were women.
'The work of Bletchley Park was kept secret until the 1970s, and the full story was not known until the 1990s. It has been estimated that the efforts of Turing and his fellow code-breakers shortened the war by several years.'

@FastTrax it is worthwhile browsing Bletchley Park and Alan Turing, Hugh Alexander and Joan Clarke who were some of the Enigma Machine Codebreakers and there were many and most of them were women.
'The work of Bletchley Park was kept secret until the 1970s, and the full story was not known until the 1990s. It has been estimated that the efforts of Turing and his fellow code-breakers shortened the war by several years.'

You'll have it with your morning coffee pk. It's 1:29AM here so you'll have to add 3 or subtract 6 or whatever.... Google is your friend. I think. got your XMAS tree up yet?

Back