Squatty Potty, Toilet Stool to Help With Healthy Natural Elimination, Have You Heard of This?

A lady went to a dog themed resteraunt, went looking for the restroom and came back and asked husband ,Am I a pointer or a setter.? A&W doors are labelled Mama and Papa. Why does everything have to be cute?

In East Africa, squat toilets are the norm, in most smaller towns. When I rode the rails, from Mombasa to Nairobi, there were two toilet options: On one side of the car was a Western style toilet and toilet paper, on the other, a steel plate with a hole and a nice hose you cleaned off with, followed by handwashing and a paper towel.

Toilet paper is disgusting, as I see it. It moves things around, back there, but doesn't really clean you up. Gross! A portable sitz bath, with cold water and a teaspoon of baking soda, and a clean hand, followed by a rinse with plain cold water, and a hand washing session, will stop any and all troubles one may have with irritation, staining, and nauseating odors.

A bidet can also be used like the sitz bath, with a little creativity and minor modifications, depending on the model.

I very seldom have constipation problems and I still bought the squatty potty because I believe our bodies were designed to squat when pooping. I really like it and use it every morning. I just removed the middle portion so I can position the two stool sections however is comfortable for me. I've also noticed that now it's much easier to clean myself, two wipes with the toilet paper is all I need.

Back