Stainless Steel Cookie Sheets. Do They Exist? And Don't Cost A Fortune?

Remy

I know All-clad makes them. At about $200.00 U.S. for a set! This is my elusive thrift store find. Can't find one. I have stainless cake pans I've thrifted and I found a stainless cupcake pan a few years ago at PAWS for $4.50.

I had a non-stick cookie sheet but it got thrashed and I decided to stop using any none stick. The cookie sheet and a good ceramic, made in USA loaf pan are what I'm looking for.

Anyone got a stainless cookie sheet? Is it years old and do you remember where you got it? Deb has one somewhere I'll bet. :)

@Remy Google is your friend! There are dozens of them shown.
This was my fault: I didn't specify made in USA. I'm a little sketchy of the China ones as even stainless steel can have that tin taste if it isn't good quality and I don't trust these China ones.

I always use parchment paper on my cookie sheet, not that any cookies have ever been on it.

Not sure where mine were made or if they’re SS. They’re heavier than average. Kitchenaid purchased at Costco many years ago.

Google stainless steel cookie sheets made in USA. There are dozens of them.
I'm finding if you look closer they are not. Found a link to an amazon one, it's 89 dollars and 12x12 inches!!! That's as bad as the All-Clad. That's why it's one of the things I'm looking for thrifted. I got two cake pans, like they were never used, 30 years ago at Goodwill for probably 59 cents each. My guess is they were wedding gifts or something someone didn't want.

Do an eBay check
I've done that and I can again. Didn't have much luck. I don't trust vintage online sellers really. I like to inspect the item. A few years ago I really wanted another 1 quart cooking pot. I had two copper bottom Revere Ware I purchased at Kmart in the mid 90's. Made in USA. No more of coarse. I found one on Etsy. I was lucky, it was just as described, exactly like the one I had bought new and a good seller. I now can't tell it from the one I bought new.

Back