Subconjunctival hemorrhage

Pappy

Living the Dream
Never heard of it before yesterday until my wife got up and her eye looked like the photo, only worst. Took her to doctor today and he said to keep on using the ointment we got her yesterday. Pretty much has to clear up on its own. No reason for the cause...could be anything. She does have dry eyes and it could have contributed to it. Nasty looking...and I swear I didn’t punch her in the eye.

6EF6160A-DB50-4898-99C3-24AF3C9A355E.jpeg

Never heard of it before yesterday until my wife got up and her eye looked like the photo, only worst. Took her to doctor today and he said to keep on using the ointment we got her yesterday. Pretty much has to clear up on its own. No reason for the cause...could be anything. She does have dry eyes and it could have contributed to it. Nasty looking...and I swear I didn’t punch her in the eye.

View attachment 72852
Oh, poor Mrs. Pappy! I hope it clears up quickly !

View attachment 72852
Thats your story and you are sticking to it!!!

View attachment 72852

I have heard of it ... fancy name for broken blood vessels in the eye and although it looks painful, it shouldn't be. My late husband had that happen to him a couple times, when he was young and played football. . Just had to wait for it to heal, and it did. It didn't affect vision.

Back