Switzerland withdraws covid vaccines and recommendations.

chic

SF VIP
Except in unique cases, doctors are now forbidden to administer the covid vaccine in Switzerland, even to high risk patients and doctors can be held liable for vaccine injuries. The vaccine has been deemed both unsafe and ineffective. Spike proteins kill brain cells.

Looks like the narrative has completely crumbled. I feel sorry for all the people who were coerced into this.

Except in unique cases, doctors are now forbidden to administer the covid vaccine in Switzerland, even to high risk patients and doctors can be held liable for vaccine injuries. The vaccine has been deemed both unsafe and ineffective. Spike proteins kill brain cells.

Looks like the narrative has completely crumbled. I feel sorry for all the people who were coerced into this.
Can you cite where this comes from?

I could not find it, and it seems in contradiction to what the Swiss Office of Public Health is saying on it's website ( https://www.bag.admin.ch/bag/en/hom...le-ausbrueche-epidemien/novel-cov/impfen.html ). To quote in part:

Coronavirus: Vaccination

In principle, no COVID-19 vaccination is recommended for spring/summer 2023. People at especially high risk can receive a vaccination following an individual consultation with their doctor.

Is vaccination recommended for spring/summer 2023?

In principle, no COVID-19 vaccination is recommended for spring/summer 2023. Nearly everyone in Switzerland has been vaccinated and/or contracted and recovered from COVID-19. Their immune system has therefore been exposed to the coronavirus. In spring/summer 2023, the virus will likely circulate less. The current virus variants also cause rather mild illness. For autumn 2023, the vaccination recommendation will be evaluated again and adjusted accordingly.

What applies to people at especially high risk?

In principle, it is also not currently recommended for people at especially high risk to receive a COVID-19 vaccination. They can, however, receive a vaccination following an individual consultation with their doctor. Vaccination may be wise in individual cases, as it improves protection against developing severe COVID-19 for several months. This applies regardless of the number of vaccinations you have already received.

People at especially high risk include:

• People aged 65 or over
  • People aged 16 or over with a chronic condition
  • People aged 16 or over with Down’s syndrome
  • Pregnant women
If a wave of infection were to emerge in spring/summer 2023, the vaccination recommendation would be adjusted.

I don't understand why people get upset and call names about anyone still wearing a mask. What does it matter? Is it harming those not wearing a mask? Is it anyone's business other then those wearing the mask, oh wait let me answer that, NO its no ones business. I have not worn one in a long time, but if a business requires one I would. People should stick to their own business and let others do the same.

Well, all I can say is I don't want another one. Had the first two initial and one booster.

As I have mentioned multiple times, no shot, no job. But I think that is done and over with.

Can you cite where this comes from?

I could not find it, and it seems in contradiction to what the Swiss Office of Public Health is saying on it's website ( https://www.bag.admin.ch/bag/en/hom...le-ausbrueche-epidemien/novel-cov/impfen.html ). To quote in part:

Coronavirus: Vaccination

In principle, no COVID-19 vaccination is recommended for spring/summer 2023. People at especially high risk can receive a vaccination following an individual consultation with their doctor.

Is vaccination recommended for spring/summer 2023?

In principle, no COVID-19 vaccination is recommended for spring/summer 2023. Nearly everyone in Switzerland has been vaccinated and/or contracted and recovered from COVID-19. Their immune system has therefore been exposed to the coronavirus. In spring/summer 2023, the virus will likely circulate less. The current virus variants also cause rather mild illness. For autumn 2023, the vaccination recommendation will be evaluated again and adjusted accordingly.

What applies to people at especially high risk?

In principle, it is also not currently recommended for people at especially high risk to receive a COVID-19 vaccination. They can, however, receive a vaccination following an individual consultation with their doctor. Vaccination may be wise in individual cases, as it improves protection against developing severe COVID-19 for several months. This applies regardless of the number of vaccinations you have already received.

• People aged 65 or over
  • Pregnant women
If a wave of infection were to emerge in spring/summer 2023, the vaccination recommendation would be adjusted.
They never give a credible site. I just read the same thing that you posted

Fact #3 : Switzerland Did Not Stop All COVID-19 Vaccinations

While Switzerland no longer recommends COVID-19 vaccination for the next six months, it did not actually order a stop to all COVID-19 vaccinations.

In fact, the FOPH pointed out that “vaccination may be wise in individual cases, as it improves protection against developing severe COVID-19 for several months” and that the advice “applies regardless of the number of vaccinations” already received.

The FOPH also maintained its advice on vaccination timing and vaccine type to be used:

https://www.techarp.com/facts/switzerland-covid-19-vaccinations/

They never give a credible site. I just read the same thing that you posted
"They" can post them, but they can't make you read them.

In a nutshell:

"The country’s Federal Office of Public Health (FOPH) announced that the vaccine is no longer recommended even for people at high risk starting this spring. Swiss authorities attributed this decision to the number of citizens vaccinated against the disease and those who have developed natural immunity from the virus.

“In principle, no COVID-19 vaccination is recommended for spring/summer 2023. Nearly everyone in Switzerland has been vaccinated and/or contracted and recovered from COVID-19. Their immune system has therefore been exposed to the coronavirus,” the FOPH wrote on its website.

The public health officials also backed their decision with data pointing to the virus likely circulating less this year. Furthermore, the newer virus variants cause milder illness than the earlier strains, including Delta.

For people at high risk, including those aged 65 and older, the immunocompromised and pregnant women, the FOPH stated that they can still receive a vaccine after an individual consultation with their doctor.

“Vaccination may be wise in individual cases, as it improves protection against developing severe COVID-19 for several months. This applies regardless of the number of vaccinations you have already received,” the FOPH added.

Seroprevalence data from mid-2022 showed that more than 98% of Switzerland’s population already had antibodies against SARS-CoV-2 from prior infection, vaccination, or both."

By no longer recommending the vaccines, this would mean that vaccination is not covered by the government anymore. Non-high-risk individuals who want to get the vaccine or the booster would have to pay for it.

High-risk people won’t have to pay for the vaccine or booster if a doctor consultation recommended they get one. The vaccine, in this case, would be covered by their health insurance.

By autumn, public health authorities would convene to evaluate the result of the decision for spring/summer 2023. The recommendation would be adjusted if a new wave of infection were to emerge as a result of the big change in the country’s vaccination program."

Last edited:
Went to the Swiss Federal website.
https://www.bag.admin.ch/bag/en/hom...le-ausbrueche-epidemien/novel-cov/impfen.html

It does not forbit the Covid vaccine, nor does it deem the vaccine as unsafe, ineffective, or suggest anything about spike proteins killing brain cells.

Here is what it says, verbatim:

"Is vaccination recommended for spring/summer 2023?​

In principle, no COVID-19 vaccination is recommended for spring/summer 2023. Nearly everyone in Switzerland has been vaccinated and/or contracted and recovered from COVID-19. Their immune system has therefore been exposed to the coronavirus. In spring/summer 2023, the virus will likely circulate less. The current virus variants also cause rather mild illness. For autumn 2023, the vaccination recommendation will be evaluated again and adjusted accordingly

What applies to people at especially high risk?​

• People aged 65 or over
  • Pregnant women

If a wave of infection were to emerge in spring/summer 2023, the vaccination recommendation would be adjusted."

Back