Take a look at American Lithium. One of the few US based lithium miners, located in Nevada in Nye County

jimintoronto

I bought American Lithium ( which trades on both the NASDAC and the TSX ), on 10th January of this year, at $2.41 Canadian. It closed last Friday at $4.71 Canadian. My original $5000.00 investment is valued this morning at $16,660.00 Canadian. I currently hold 3500 common shares of American Lithium.

Lithium is one of the elements that is used in the production of lithium batteries for electric vehicles. The latest test results for the Nye County mine showed a 99 percent pure lab result, making this one of the highest rated mines anywhere in the world. American Lithium also has producing mines in Chile and Peru.

I suggest people here should take a look at this company. The analyst projection for the share price at the end of 2031 is $10 a share. I intend to ride this stock as long as possible. link. American Lithium confirms 99.4% purity lithium carbonate precipitation after 97.7% lithium leach extraction and overall Li recovery of 88.1% at TLC - Maiden PEA to be announced shortly | American Lithium Corp. Questions ? Ask me here. JimB.

Last edited by a moderator:
I bought American Lithium ( which trades on both the NASDAC and the TSX ), on 10th January of this year, at $2.41 Canadian. It closed last Friday at $4.71 Canadian. My original $5000.00 investment is valued this morning at $16,660.00 Canadian. I currently hold 3500 common shares of American Lithium. Lithium is one of the elements that is used in the production of lithium batteries for electric vehicles. The latest test results for the Nye County mine showed a 99 percent pure lab result, making this one of the highest rated mines anywhere in the world. American Lithium also has producing mines in Chile and Peru. I suggest people here should take a look at this company. The analyst projection for the share price at the end of 2031 is $10 a share. I intend to ride this stock as long as possible. link. American Lithium confirms 99.4% purity lithium carbonate precipitation after 97.7% lithium leach extraction and overall Li recovery of 88.1% at TLC - Maiden PEA to be announced shortly | American Lithium Corp. Questions ? Ask me here. JimB.
From what I could find, the bounce in share price was mainly from being newly listed on the nasdaq exchange. Although the share price may have more upside this year, I would use a trailing stop loss.
The Nevada claims project looks like it is still in the exploration drilling phase. Also, it doesn't look like they've met the enviromentalists or Indians yet. Court battles can hold up progress for quite some time. An example would be Lithium Americas, who are waiting for a final ruling on their Thacker Pass mining project.

Good luck. I no longer buy individual stocks. Too risky for my plans.

Back