Taking Walk

Denise1952

Thought I'd make a thread about taking walks which is my fave exercise, but also, just to be outdoors, and see the sights of each season. I do take photos sometimes, so I'll post one I took yesterday. I should have used my "plant identifier" app but didn't think of it. Maybe someone will know what the flower is :confused:

Please share anything you like about a walk, or stroll you take. Stories of things you saw, people you met, pictures you snapped. And competitions like the walk-a-thons, which I've never done :eek:nthego: but who knows.

PSX_20190615_192913_768x1024.jpg

Olivia

If not for the hot sun everyday of the year here, I would walk more often. When I did walk, I would get back home with my face totally in sweat. I don't need to get older with the sun effects than I need to. Yes, I so use sunscreen, but with all the perspiration that kind of gets sweated off. Also, I have had offers to get rides from guys on the way home. No, thank you. I'm happy with my exercise bike. Way safer.

Denise1952

Original Poster
The leaves remind me of a type of begonia, but the flower cluster is new to me.
It does look Begonia doesn't it. I'll see if I can find it, the name I mean :)

Ok, I took a pic of the pic and got "Common Ninebark" or Rosaceae, or Physocarpus opulifolius which is TMI isn't it, LOL!!

SeaBreeze

Endlessly Groovin'
Thought I'd make a thread about taking walks which is my fave exercise, but also, just to be outdoors, and see the sights of each season. I do take photos sometimes, so I'll post one I took yesterday. I should have used my "plant identifier" app but didn't think of it. Maybe someone will know what the flower is :confused:

Please share anything you like about a walk, or stroll you take. Stories of things you saw, people you met, pictures you snapped. And competitions like the walk-a-thons, which I've never done :eek:nthego: but who knows.
Hi Denise, long time no see, great to see you again! I hope you're doing well and you're healthy. :love_heart: Beautiful flowers, happy you're still getting out and enjoying nature!

I still walk my dog every day in the park, and we just got back from a camping trip this week. Hubby's been having some pain in his legs and hips, so even on camp trips I've been walking alone with the dog. Here's a couple of pics of the walk I took daily with him.

Denise1952

Original Poster
Thanks Denise. Not TMI at all!

I looked it up....I'm more used to seeing it like this.... lol should take closer looks sometimes!

I couldn't remember what the surroundings were, I miss a lot when my eye sort of zooms in on something ;)