Taking Walk

Denise1952

Thought I'd make a thread about taking walks which is my fave exercise, but also, just to be outdoors, and see the sights of each season. I do take photos sometimes, so I'll post one I took yesterday. I should have used my "plant identifier" app but didn't think of it. Maybe someone will know what the flower is :confused:

Please share anything you like about a walk, or stroll you take. Stories of things you saw, people you met, pictures you snapped. And competitions like the walk-a-thons, which I've never done :eek:nthego: but who knows.

PSX_20190615_192913_768x1024.jpg

If not for the hot sun everyday of the year here, I would walk more often. When I did walk, I would get back home with my face totally in sweat. I don't need to get older with the sun effects than I need to. Yes, I so use sunscreen, but with all the perspiration that kind of gets sweated off. Also, I have had offers to get rides from guys on the way home. No, thank you. I'm happy with my exercise bike. Way safer.

Thanks Denise. Not TMI at all!

I looked it up....I'm more used to seeing it like this.... lol should take closer looks sometimes!

iu

Thought I'd make a thread about taking walks which is my fave exercise, but also, just to be outdoors, and see the sights of each season. I do take photos sometimes, so I'll post one I took yesterday. I should have used my "plant identifier" app but didn't think of it. Maybe someone will know what the flower is :confused:

Please share anything you like about a walk, or stroll you take. Stories of things you saw, people you met, pictures you snapped. And competitions like the walk-a-thons, which I've never done :eek:nthego: but who knows.

Hi Denise, long time no see, great to see you again! I hope you're doing well and you're healthy. :love_heart: Beautiful flowers, happy you're still getting out and enjoying nature!

I still walk my dog every day in the park, and we just got back from a camping trip this week. Hubby's been having some pain in his legs and hips, so even on camp trips I've been walking alone with the dog. Here's a couple of pics of the walk I took daily with him.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Back