Texas Dad Sets Up His Daughter's Molester

LOL - "I realized if I used the shotgun, there would be pieces of head everywhere & I didn't want that."

There sure would! And pieces of what's inside the head everywhere, too.

These guys are really sick. It has been proven that they are incurable. I just wish they wouldn't say "ex-Marine." It makes the Marines sound like we are all a bunch of mean guys walking around looking for someone to beat up. You don't hear, "ex-Army" or "ex-Navy", just "ex-Marine" or "ex-Vietnam veteran."

In this case, this man was lucky, I know once you start pounding on someone that has done something offensive to you or your family, it can be difficult to stop. The rage just pours out.

Ellie Nesler knew how to handle a molester: And while he was sitting in the courtroom!

Side note: She solved the problem of making a big mess in the courtroom by using a .25 acp - which is so low powered, it often fails in suicide attempts, causing only a scalp wound. But she made up for it by firing 5 shots into his head.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=2ahUKEwjg6vulqLP7AhUcJEQIHctJDusQFnoECBUQAQ&url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ellie_Nesler&usg=AOvVaw3tixb5ejWxl5-hIwLKPhDd
Nesler made headlines on April 2, 1993 when she killed Daniel Mark Driver,[3] who had been accused of sexually abusing five boys, including Nesler's then-six-year-old son, William,[7] in the courtroom of the Jamestown Justice Court. She fired five shots into Driver's head, killing him instantly. Driver had previous convictions for child molestation.[7]

According to Jon Thurber of the Los Angeles Times, the finding that Nesler was under the influence of methamphetamine when she killed Driver caused the "sympathetic portrait" of herself portrayed by her defense team to "erode".[3] "She served 3 1/2 years as her case wended its way through trial and appeal before she pleaded guilty to voluntary manslaughter," a plea bargain that released her in 1997.[6]

Last edited:
Another anguished parent who got justice for his child: (And he never went to prison for it; only 5 years probation)
Really messed up the pervert's hair......

I read this case and it reminded me of another case in Montana that slips my mind. There was a thief in a neighborhood going from house to house that had their garage doors up and this person would sneak inside and steal pot or booze. This neighbor decided to leave his garage door open and planted a few of those items in the garage that he thought would lure the robber inside.

The thief, which was a German foreign exchange student took the bait and went inside and started filling his bag, which was a pillowcase and the neighbor came out in the open with a gun and shot and killed the thief. The DA reviewed the case and decided to charge the homeowner because he lured the suspect into the garage. The jury found him guilty. They did not think the Castle Doctrine law applied since he lured the suspect.

I believe this is the case. Murder

I read this case and it reminded me of another case in Montana that slips my mind. There was a thief in a neighborhood going from house to house that had their garage doors up and this person would sneak inside and steal pot or booze. This neighbor decided to leave his garage door open and planted a few of those items in the garage that he thought would lure the robber inside.

The thief, which was a German foreign exchange student took the bait and went inside and started filling his bag, which was a pillowcase and the neighbor came out in the open with a gun and shot and killed the thief. The DA reviewed the case and decided to charge the homeowner because he lured the suspect into the garage. The jury found him guilty. They did not think the Castle Doctrine law applied since he lured the suspect.

Yes, I remember that case on "Dateline." Similar case in Minnesota: (setting a trap for burglars after repeated thefts)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murders_of_Haile_Kifer_and_Nicholas_Brady

Yeah, he shouldn't have shot him. Not dead, anyway. Should have had a buddy with him to handcuff the guy or tie him up.

I live in a gated community, 24/7, but not because I am scared or afraid of living alone, I just liked the house when I was looking for one in Alexandria. I also like tinkering with electronic stuff, so a few summers ago, I installed outdoor cameras with night vision in color. Not cheap that’s for sure, but what I wanted to say was that sometimes when I am bored, I will sit at the monitor and just watch. It’s funny to watch the rabbits that come out at night, or I have even seen 2 red foxes, a skunk and a few possums. But, what’s really funny is what people will do when they think no one s watching them.

Back