The Grammys Are Rigged!!

fmdog44

Cheating is everywhere, sports, music, politics, school, work, marriages. It will be interesting how the Grammys go this Sunday.
Want to know who won in 1958 the first year of the Grammys? www.grammy.com/grammys/awards/1st-annual-grammy-awards

Last edited:
only watch clips of it --to see the ludicrous dresses some stars wear ……..

lovely ....
iu

I can't watch either but I will for a while this year because I want to hear any snide remarks about the cheating if there are any. But I agree with most comments here in that those shows are nothing more than LOOK AT ME, ME, WONDERFUL ME event only still clinging to the glory days of entertainment. Having just watched the sick and twisted P.O.S. movie "Joker" the Oscar attendees should all hide there faces when the camera is on.

Never been to the Rock n Roll Hall of Fame but my city is very proud of it. I know many who have enjoyed visiting it.
Loved the Rock n Roll Hall of Fame! As far as popular culture museums that Baby Boomers should visit, I'd say it ranks right at the top in a tie with the Baseball Hall of Fame. Cleveland Rocks, for sure!

I am just a few hours from Baseball HOF in Cooperstown. I am not a fan of BB, but did have an opportunity to go once, and actually loved it.
People who grew up in the US between the 1920s - 1960s soaked up baseball culture by osmosis, even those who didn't consider themselves baseball fans.

I kept a stack of baseball cards to trade and flip with my brother and neighborhood boys. Lesser player's cards went in my bicycle spokes so it sounded like I was riding a motorcycle. Loved the gum and got the cavities to prove it. Played BB with the boys because it was a lot more fun than playing dolls with the girls. Watched games on TV with my father because, well, watching anything on TV beat being drafted for indoor chores on a rainy day.

When visiting the Baseball Hall of Fame, I was surprisingly familiar with virtually all the players' names and MLB's biggest moments.

p.s. Cooperstown is an adorable little village in a stunningly beautiful area.

I used to watch most of the award shows,Grammys,Emmys,Oscars, but haven't done so in years
It was more about who was wearing what which I found boring,not into fancy clothes
To me its just a popularity contest,some one will get their '15 Min of Fame' ,who came with who
Ho Hum!!

Back