The missing Beaumont children

This is a terrible thought but what about their father, Jim Beaumont as a suspect. It's hard to kidnap three small children. One of them is bound to struggle or scream or kick up a fuss and attract attention. The man who took them must have been someone they knew? Jim Beaumont had been a taxi driver but around the time of the disappearance he was away on a business trip but told police his clients never showed up. I would like to know more about this but cannot find the information. What kind of business was he in since leaving taxi driving?

Jim was the first one to report to police the kids were missing. He also stayed close to police investigations. OK he was the father, but if he had been the perpetrator as well maybe he stayed close to the police investigation to keep up with what they were discovering or even to mislead or derail the investigation?

I can't think of a motive for him to kill his kids but stranger things have happened. Would love to know more but it's so hard to get info on such an old cold case with no bodies.
I think he may have been considered a suspect at some point. There were a few stories floating around years later that at least one of the detectives, at that point retired, still firmly believed that the parents were involved in some way. Just rumours of course, no evidence.

I think he may have been considered a suspect at some point. There were a few stories floating around years later that at least one of the detectives, at that point retired, still firmly believed that the parents were involved in some way. Just rumours of course, no evidence.
I don't want to malign the parents but I am sure those children left that beach with someone they knew and trusted. You can't abduct 3 kids if they don't want to go with you. They'd be screaming and yelling all over the place and since it was Australia day, there would have been plenty of people to listen to them.

@Kadee46 Wow! I can't believe the Judge ruled vital information, not admissible.
He must be seriously scared for his life to remain in jail, I think this case has some very long-reaching tenticles.
Hopefully, the creep dies in jail sooner rather than later. :mad: Makes my blood boil.

Back