The One and Only ELVIS Please..

Wow, Ruthanne what great videos. I never liked him when he first became popular then he won me over with Love Me Tender. I have a lot of his songs on my Kindle and the hubby and I listen to him when we travel to VA to see my daughter. One that I listen to that I never heard until recently is called High Heel Sneakers. The lyrics are hysterical. I wonder who picked that song for him,or maybe he thought it was funny and recorded it just for laughs. The wig part gets me. Maybe because I had a wig in the early 70's.

Loved Elvis especially his gospel music. The Stamps quartet (sic) always said after a concert with him he always wanted them to come to his room and sing gospel music especially "Sweet, sweet spirit) with him.

Wow, Ruthanne what great videos. I never liked him when he first became popular then he won me over with Love Me Tender. I have a lot of his songs on my Kindle and the hubby and I listen to him when we travel to VA to see my daughter. One that I listen to that I never heard until recently is called High Heel Sneakers. The lyrics are hysterical. I wonder who picked that song for him,or maybe he thought it was funny and recorded it just for laughs. The wig part gets me. Maybe because I had a wig in the early 70's.

Back