The "search" feature

Trade

Anybody else find this feature absolutely useless.

I have never once been able to find anything with it.

For example I was trying to find the thread about gas prices.

I can't remember the exact title but it was where you post how much gas is going for in your area. So I plug in the word "Gas" and ask it to search in thread titles and it comes back that the key word "Gas" is either too short or two common. Seriously? Just how many threads could there be with the word "Gas" in the title?

I know what you mean. Sometimes it can be hard. I found that when trying to bring up the thread I had started about the vivid dreams, so I could post again. Took a while

Anybody else find this feature absolutely useless.

I have never once been able to find anything with it.

For example I was trying to find the thread about gas prices.

I can't remember the exact title but it was where you post how much gas is going for in your area. So I plug in the word "Gas" and ask it to search in thread titles and it comes back that the key word "Gas" is either too short or two common. Seriously? Just how many threads could there be with the word "Gas" in the title?

It’s just finicky.
Maybe it needs the word GASOLINE ⛽️!!!
😆

How do you get to the older threads? There is a lot that I can learn from this forum, but I have not figured out how to get to the older threads that may not have been brought up recently.
Also, on this forum there are several people whose posts are exceptionally well thought out and insightful. On some forums, a person can search back and read important posts made by that specific person. Is there a way to do that on this forum.

How do you get to the older threads? There is a lot that I can learn from this forum, but I have not figured out how to get to the older threads that may not have been brought up recently.
Also, on this forum there are several people whose posts are exceptionally well thought out and insightful. On some forums, a person can search back and read important posts made by that specific person. Is there a way to do that on this forum.

Yes you can look up members old posts.
Just type in their name in the second slot

A941CB49-A5AD-43AB-8448-4DE32F680000.jpeg

Click on a member's profile, then click postings..

Same here. All I do is hope that someone else posts in it so that it will be brought back to the top of the whatever.

Back