The Story of the Trike.

PamfromTx

SF VIP
I ordered my soon to be 2 year old g-niece a trike from Amazon weeks ago and thought it had been delivered to them. I remember the day I called my sister to see if they had received it, my niece told me that my gift had not arrived but that strangely enough, a trike in a plastic bag was left on their front door. She assumed it was from the girls daddy. I forgot all about it and assumed that they had received 'my' gift later in the week. I am always so good about checking to see if they receive my packages.

Well, today, my sister texts me and tells me that they never did receive my gift. I said, "WHAT?" I went nuts and before anything, called Amazon to tell them that the trike had not been delivered and if it was... it was probably taken from my sister's front porch. Omg, my head hurts. Amazon agreed to contact the maker of the trike to see if they will send a duplicate and/or give me credit. I will receive an email on Tuesday.

~~~ Wait, I'm not done. ~~~

With that taken care of or so I thought it was all cleared up... I call my sister back. I told her what I was told by Amazon. Suddenly, I thought to myself, I wonder if the trike they found on the front porch is a duplicate of the first trike I bought for the older g-niece!?! I ask my sister .... is the trike you now have a DUPLICATE of the older one. She said, "Yes!" I yelled, well, then it is from me. The postal service may have delivered to a wrong address and the people who opened the box saw what it was and that it was meant to be delivered to my sister's house. They did place it on the front porch. Lordyyyyyy.

I am feeling so bad and don't know what to do. I feel so guilty. I just don't understand why the trike was not left in the box when placed on porch. I am so tired, peeps. I have to deal with so much. ecbfd5ec3b5e4eb0ea3ed11cd1f80043[1].gif

I did call Amazon to correct the misunderstanding but they insisted on giving me credit. I don't think the 'Amazon guy' was even listening to me. lol

Back