The tragic, unsolved murder of Hogan's Heroes star, Bob Crane

He lived a pretty wild life, bi-sexual, attending live sex parties, etc. I think it finally just caught up with him. No real mystery IMO.

He was performing in a live supper-club / theater setting here locally. He 'fixated' on my {@ the time} g/friend , to the point of following her out to the p/lot after the show ended. She was there with 3 friends from work, kept trying to touch her. Creeped her out .

Too long ago to remember all the details, but the g/friend was really creeped out by him. Wouldn't even watch Hogan's Hero's reruns .

It was big news here when it happened. The theater where he last performed was just a few miles from where I lived at the time. It was torn down a few years ago but always creepy to pass by when it was still around.

It was big news here when it happened. The theater where he last performed was just a few miles from where I lived at the time. It was torn down a few years ago but always creepy to pass by when it was still around.
What a small world it is.

Thank you for sharing that, Markin.

I always enjoyed Bob Crane and was very sad when he died. It's funny because just the other day I watched this on youtube.
In addition to blood evidence found in Carpenter's car, a Cold Case investigation in 1992, found what appeared to be a brain fragment in the car's interior.

I feel confident and side with the investigators that Carpenter was the murderer.

Back