The Unresolved Case Of Two Year Old Thomas Gibson

The video was not available to me and it gave me a youtube link which I think was not the same video. But a boy talked of different things about the Gibson case making me think that there are a few different things that could have happened.

The video was not available to me and it gave me a youtube link which I think was not the same video. But a boy talked of different things about the Gibson case making me think that there are a few different things that could have happened.

I can't figure that one out myself. The video retake that you click on is one of those "I wasn't there but here's my take on it" videos.

How could they convict him for manslaughter without a body? Based solely upon the testimony of a child? I've got more researching to do. Good case. Thx.

I need some help here guys and ladies. This case is officially open and little Thomas is considered a victim of nonfamilial abduction. YET, his father was arrested and CONVICTED of second degree manslaughter. Manslaughter means a homicide. None of this even makes sense to me. Can you figure it out?

I need some help here guys and ladies. This case is officially open and little Thomas is considered a victim of nonfamilial abduction. YET, his father was arrested and CONVICTED of second degree manslaughter. Manslaughter means a homicide. None of this even makes sense to me. Can you figure it out?
This case begs more attention from me, Chic, to weigh-in more on it.

Indeed, it is a strange case.

Will see about adding more to it as time permits.

Back