There's No Stopping These Seniors; Even A Pandemic Can't Bring Them Down

It's interesting how people deal with things like this in different ways. It's too bad some can't live with their families but perhaps they don't want to or the dynamics just won't work.

OMG...I wish I could do my wrap like hers! I can relate to this story in that I've been trying to get out (safely) as much as possible and I also lost my senior center in person connections. But I've made a couple of new friends since the pandemic plus my other friends and I are keeping in better touch. I'm also continuing to stay in touch with a couple of my favorite people from the center. My DIL and I talk more frequently now since she's working form home and doesn't have the exhausting days she used to have in the classroom as a T.A. I love Ms. Evan's story. Thank you for posting.

I have not been isolated at all through this even though I live alone. My son is down the street and he comes here, as does my boyfriend. I see other people since I live in an apartment building and I am in the center of downtown. I miss our potluck dinners downstairs in the community room and other things we did down there. But nobody in my building has got sick from it or tested positive as far as I know. Everyone goes out though, to stores and other places. I am a computer person so I just do like I have always done. Sorry if anyone reading this thread is isolated and lonely. This forum is a good way to interact and make friends. Way better than fake book.

I have not been isolated at all through this even though I live alone. My son is down the street and he comes here, as does my boyfriend. I see other people since I live in an apartment building and I am in the center of downtown. I miss our potluck dinners downstairs in the community room and other things we did down there. But nobody in my building has got sick from it or tested positive as far as I know. Everyone goes out though, to stores and other places. I am a computer person so I just do like I have always done. Sorry if anyone reading this thread is isolated and lonely. This forum is a good way to interact and make friends. Way better than fake book.
What is "fake book"?

Back