These Zodiac Signs Are Most Likely To Be Introverts

Paco Dennis

SF VIP
This seems to about 65% accurate in my experience. Nobody is totally an introvert or extrovert.
The Earth, and Water signs tend to be introverts.
Fire or Air signs tend to be extroverts...if you are not mentioned below, then you are one.
Click on the link below to read about them.

An Astrologer Reveals The Most Extroverted Zodiac Signs

"Taurus Zodiac Signs (April 20 - May 20)

Taurus is a pragmatic earth sign that moves at a slow but steady pace. They like to take their time and mull over their decisions before charging forward, so they tend to be more introverted. As one of the signs ruled by sensual planet Venus, Taurus also appreciates comfort and luxury — so indulging in self-care usually energizes them much more than socializing.

Cancer Zodiac Signs (June 21 - July 22)

Emotional water sign Cancer is represented by the symbol of the crab, which means they’re always safeguarding their sensitive hearts with their protective exterior shells — making them natural-born introverts who are perfectly happy hanging out in the comfort of their own home. Cancers are great listeners who absorb the energy of what’s happening around them, and they enjoy quietly processing their own feelings and reflecting on the past.

Virgo Zodiac Signs (Aug. 23 - Sept. 22)

Virgos are the most routine-oriented sign of the zodiac, which is why they highly value alone time and are usually more introverted. They tend to be more observant than outwardly expressive, so they enjoy quietly paying attention to details and picking up on subtle energies. While this sign may be ruled by communicative planet Mercury, they’d much prefer to take time thinking through what they want to say before they say it.

Scorpio Zodiac Signs (Oct. 23 - Nov. 21)

As one of the zodiac’s sensitive water babies, Scorpios are one of the more introverted signs out there. It’s not that they aren’t social, but rather that they’re naturally private people who need to build a lot of trust before they feel comfortable opening up and showing others their vulnerable side. They’re perfectly content retreating from the world’s spotlight and operating on their own.

Capricorn Zodiac Signs (Dec. 22 - Jan. 19)

Capricorns are ultra pragmatic and goal-focused, and they tend to prefer working solo rather than having to collaborate with others — which puts them on the introverted side of the spectrum. Capricorns are self-reliant and like to do things their own way. They enjoy connecting with people close to them, but they usually fare better in social situations when they’re able to spend time to themselves.

Pisces Zodiac Signs (Feb. 19 - March 20)

Pisces are the gentle feelers of the zodiac, and they love to immerse themselves in the private inner world of their emotions and fantasies. That said, they’re much more inclined to being introverted. As one of the most creative, sensitive, and spiritual signs of the zodiac, Pisces are perfectly content spending time solo, getting lost in a fantastic daydream, and exploring the realm of their imagination."

https://www.bustle.com/life/zodiac-signs-most-likely-to-be-introverts

When deciding if a claim is true or false, real or nonsense, one of the things you can study is what sort of progress has been made.

For example - - Marie Curie received Nobel Prizes in 1903 and 1911 for her work on radioactivity. 31 years later the first nuclear reactor, the “Chicago Pile-1” was built, and the first atomic explosion was detonated in 1945. Today, only 110 years later, about 25 elements that do not exist in nature (atomic numbers higher than 92 = uranium) have been manufactured in laboratories.

For example - - The Wright Brothers made the first powered flight in 1903. Chuck Yeager broke the “sound barrier” 44 years later in 1947. Neil Armstrong walked on the moon in 1969, only 66 years after that first flight. Today we have airplanes with wing spans longer than that first flight.

Now look at Astrology.

Wikipedia’s Astrology page at https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Astrology says, “Astrology has been dated to at least the 2nd millennium BCE” - - at least 3000 years ago.

In his “Tetrabiblos,” Ptolemy (circa 100 - 170 CE) explained what was known about astrology around 1800 years ago. In 1682, about 1530 years later, Joseph Blagrave published his “Introduction to Astrology.” Both of these books basically say the same thing, and none of the current literature I have read has anything to add.

After several thousand years of study, there is no theory of how it works, no hypothesis, not even a guess. All I hear is “we have noticed a correlation between events in the sky and events on earth.”

And that's just not good enough. How does the time and location of someone’s birth influences his entire life? How can events hundreds or thousands of light years from earth can affect things here. What is the mechanism? Questions are endless. Answers seem nonexistent.

Astrology in nonsense.

I'm a Taurus and while it's true I do like some quality me time and one on one time in a relationship, I hate loneliness and isolation. BF is a Virgo and he's constantly traipsing around. So it's not entirely true for either of us what they write.

I'm a Taurus and while it's true I do like some quality me time and one on one time in a relationship, I hate loneliness and isolation. BF is a Virgo and he's constantly traipsing around. So it's not entirely true for either of us what they write.
my current o/h is a Taurean, he likes his own space...and can quite happily concentrate on a hobby for hours even days, without the need for any interaction with others..

When deciding if a claim is true or false, real or nonsense, one of the things you can study is what sort of progress has been made.

For example - - Marie Curie received Nobel Prizes in 1903 and 1911 for her work on radioactivity. 31 years later the first nuclear reactor, the “Chicago Pile-1” was built, and the first atomic explosion was detonated in 1945. Today, only 110 years later, about 25 elements that do not exist in nature (atomic numbers higher than 92 = uranium) have been manufactured in laboratories.

For example - - The Wright Brothers made the first powered flight in 1903. Chuck Yeager broke the “sound barrier” 44 years later in 1947. Neil Armstrong walked on the moon in 1969, only 66 years after that first flight. Today we have airplanes with wing spans longer than that first flight.

Now look at Astrology.

Wikipedia’s Astrology page at https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Astrology says, “Astrology has been dated to at least the 2nd millennium BCE” - - at least 3000 years ago.

In his “Tetrabiblos,” Ptolemy (circa 100 - 170 CE) explained what was known about astrology around 1800 years ago. In 1682, about 1530 years later, Joseph Blagrave published his “Introduction to Astrology.” Both of these books basically say the same thing, and none of the current literature I have read has anything to add.

After several thousand years of study, there is no theory of how it works, no hypothesis, not even a guess. All I hear is “we have noticed a correlation between events in the sky and events on earth.”

And that's just not good enough. How does the time and location of someone’s birth influences his entire life? How can events hundreds or thousands of light years from earth can affect things here. What is the mechanism? Questions are endless. Answers seem nonexistent.

Astrology in nonsense.
You'd have to understand the complexities of transits in an astrological chart to begin to comprehend prognostication in astrology.

my current o/h is a Taurean, he likes his own space...and can quite happily concentrate on a hobby for hours even days, without the need for any interaction with others..
I have an Aries Moon Hols, so all bets are off, and while I can concentrate on a project for hours I love adventures too. 🤗

Thnx for the replies. It is definitely a pseudo science. We have many discussions about subjects, and everyone has their own unique response. Nothing can be pinned down to one factor/cause/etc.... Most of the time we are unaware of other contributing factors...and use pseudo science, opinions, revisionist history, sarcasm, etc. This "is it really true stuff" is impossible to prove. If so, it will eventually change.
Life is far more interesting not being right, and not being sure, for me...and possibly some others :)

LOL>.I'm the complete Opposite..I'm an Aries, the first and the most bold of the Zodiac... :ROFLMAO:
WOW!!! Yea, I can pick that up with your directness, lovely leadership, and you move right ahead, boldly. I hadn't read the extrovert page and just did.

"Aries are the bold leaders of the zodiac, so people born within this fierce fire sign’s territory tend to be on the more outgoing side, making them more likely to be extroverts. Aries’ thrive in high-energy situations, seek out exciting experiences with other people, and aren’t afraid to take a risk. They’re naturally assertive and have a take-charge approach to their social lives."

@raybar

Some theory updates...
"One of two possible explanatory models for astrology. It is based on the idea that planets have a direct influence on events on Earth. They are the catalysts for events on Earth. The Moon, which has been scientifically proven to influence the tides, the female menstruation cycle and plant growth - is often cited to support this theory. In addition to the Moon's influence, there are also various types of cosmic radiation such as Gamma Rays, radio waves and the solar wind which, although filtered by the Earth's atmosphere, can still be measured at the Earth's surface. The eleven year Sun spot cycle has also been shown to have a concrete influence on the Earth's climate and therefore all terrestrial life. Another important pillar used to support the causal model is Newton's law of gravity, because it proves the existence and effects of omnipresent indivisible energies that hold the universe together.

Although it has not yet been possible to directly measure the effects the other planets in the solar system have on Earth, supporters of the causal model believe that it is only a matter of time before the necessary technical instruments are developed that will make this possible. They believe that each planet has its own specific influence and that it also concretely expresses the qualities of the sign of the zodiac in which it is placed.

When questioning the validity of astrology, the opponents of astrology usually concentrate on the causal explanation. They very rarely attempt to tackle the alternative analogous model."

https://www.astro.com/astrowiki/en/Causality

Hope this helps. :)

Also, the domino effect theory can be applied to how the environment effects our lives...a very very large environment....even galaxies and other events in the universe that are light years away. Maybe the universe is not completely random. Everything that is/happens is conditioned. That condition was also conditioned, and so on to infinity... ( which i don't think is real.)

Here is the description per Google...

Dogs are loyal and honest, amiable and kind, cautious and prudent. Due to having a strong sense of loyalty and sincerity, Dogs will do everything for the person who they think is most important. As Dogs are not good at communication, it is difficult for them to convey their thoughts to others.

Introvert or extrovert? The description sounds more like an introvert. So all the people in the world born in the year of the dog lean towards being introverts! WOW!

I'm a Virgo .. and yes to all of the following ..

Virgos are the most routine-oriented sign of the zodiac, which is why they highly value alone time and are usually more introverted. They tend to be more observant than outwardly expressive, so they enjoy quietly paying attention to details and picking up on subtle energies. While this sign may be ruled by communicative planet Mercury, they’d much prefer to take time thinking through what they want to say before they say it.

Here is the description per Google...

Dogs are loyal and honest, amiable and kind, cautious and prudent. Due to having a strong sense of loyalty and sincerity, Dogs will do everything for the person who they think is most important. As Dogs are not good at communication, it is difficult for them to convey their thoughts to others.

Introvert or extrovert? The description sounds more like an introvert. So all the people in the world born in the year of the dog lean towards being introverts! WOW!
My dog is an extrovert ... has never met a person or animal he didn't like ...lol ...well, except for dogs that show him their teeth.

Last edited:
Hallo Paco, I find astrology fun and although there is no theoretical basis for it, yet sometimes it seems like astrologers get it right. There has to be a reason. They make blanket statements and according to what I read these type of blanket statements became known as Barnum statements, after P.T. Barnum, who used them in his performances, allegedly stating “there’s a sucker born every minute.”

Most of the time astrology does not have a negative impact on people and in some cases, it can even have a minor positive effect on people’s mental state thanks to placebo effect :):)

By the way, I am Virgo and no introvert, but I am not a total extrovert ether!

Virgo Zodiac Signs (Aug. 23 - Sept. 22)

Vergo here, some of this is reasonable,

But "they’d much prefer to take time thinking through what they want to say before they say it." Probably ain't me...

And I am not sure what "subtle energies".

And the more I read it the less sense it makes.

So never mind the reasonable thing, should have thought about it before I said it!

Back