Things which are a Great idea..modern inventions

hollydolly

SF VIP
Just seen this, and thought what a Fab idea, never seen one in any of the parks here...

85598342.jpg

Post any that you find to be great ideas...

Just seen this, and thought what a Fab idea, never seen one in any of the parks here...

85598342.jpg

Post any that you find to be great ideas...
It is a great idea, safer for baby, and whomever is minding baby can have the fun too, without feeling 'silly'--(tho i think we all need some silly every day), or worrying others will judge them. They can rationalize they are doing it for the baby.

It is a great idea, safer for baby, and whomever is minding baby can have the fun too, without feeling 'silly'--(tho i think we all need some silly every day), or worrying others will judge them. They can rationalize they are doing it for the baby.
precisely my thoughts when I saw it.......(y)

There are several videos on YouTube with all sorts of 'convertible' furniture. With a rising trend toward small homes--excellent ideas. And for people like us who's guest bedroom doesn't get that much of workout, some of this stuff on my 'wish list' cause in winter that room gets really good direct light that warms it greatly and makes it an excellent work space for crafts, sewing or just reading.

Back