Thinking of one last trip to Disney World

When I went to Disneyland a couple of years after it opened, I hit everyplace in that park. Years later, when I went to Disneyworld, I never left Epcot. My son did the park, but I was so involved visiting the many interesting themes of Epcot, I didn't miss a thing.

GO!!! Took granddaughter and great granddaughters in 2018 and had a great time. I grew up in Anaheim, California went to Disneyland couple times a week for years, 😂. I love it there. Have not been to Disney World, doubt I’ll ever go, but I’d like too.
wow and you never tired of it?? I lived in LA and went several times a year for years while raising 2 children 9 years apart and then taking out-of-state guests. I grew sooo tired of going I just didn't want to go anymore...and now I live in Florida just 1 hour from Disney World and do not know whether I want to go to see Disney attractions anymore. Disney is truly amazing but I keep thinking been there done that over and over and over....😃

When I went to Disneyland a couple of years after it opened, I hit everyplace in that park. Years later, when I went to Disneyworld, I never left Epcot. My son did the park, but I was so involved visiting the many interesting themes of Epcot, I didn't miss a thing.
Epcot is a place I am considering ..I have heard so many wonderful things about it....

If its important to you do it! None of us are getting any younger, don't let time take your dream away.

That said, personally I have absolutely no interest in ever visiting Disney anything. I grew up in central Florida before Disney, back when Orlando was a small backwater, and what is Disney World today was a lovely more or less undisturbed seasonal wetland. Actually, not artificially natural looking. I liked it a whole lot more then than now... But to each their own, you weren't likely to invite me anyway, LOL!

@Lewkat @Serenity4321 Epcot is great. I think most of my time would be split between there and The Hollywood Studios. I have pretty much outgrown the Magic Kingdom.

@Alligatorob I see your point. Oversaturation. It is like that here, in Western NY State. Niagara Falls is the big attraction. I may do one more day trip there, but otherwise, can live with not going again. I think I will wait for borders to reopen, as I have not been to the Canadian side of the Falls in years.

There is a message forum called DisBoards (format similar to SF) that I used in the past. I already re-joined. There is a whole subforum for People with disabilities/mobility issues.
And yes, I do plan to stay onsite. That is half the fun, and there is Disney transportation to get you between parks.
I'll go with you been wishing for a person trustworthty to do this with. Let me know if you would be interested on meeting at a point to carry out the distination adventure. Naturally you may not relish a female as company. I would be interested in the total cost of this adventure only because my co-pilot bailed out after spending loads of money on gear for an adventure i thought he also was into it all. Jusr to find out he he was onlu into it for himself with all my gesr. So. It never has happen I am not the same as doing it solo. Too chicken. Also like company with space as in respect
bb1001949@gmail.com in case of privacy.

Back