Thinking of Switching From Consumer Cellular To Jitter Bug. Any Comments?

fmdog44

Not happy with my flip phone volume and the company in general. Price is probably the same for both but does anyone have Jitterbug?

No. I've had T-Mobile for years. My sister has a flip phone from them and really likes it. Both of us have very inexpensive plans and great service.

My sister has a pay as you go phone; I opted to go for a $20/mo unlimited phone service when I got rid of my landline.

Take a look at Tracfone....shop their selection on their web-site. I don't have a "flip phone"....just a basic small cell phone that we only use when away from the house. Their service is good,, and I only pay $7/Mo.

More problems with new Motorola downgrade...a nightmare causing my life to stop when I bought this Motorola Chinese phone....tons of ads galore from Chinese trackers.

I have no phone no zervocenp sim card. Up until last week sim card states can not connect to internet?!?!?

Bought in summer did not know I had no service yet MetroPC extracted money from my account automstically no phone to call out to call taxi to get there in 28° weather. I am so upset with all this BS . I thought jittery bug. I hate texting

Don't know about Jitter Bug, but sure do like Consumer Cellular.

I've been with them now for over 5 years and gotten several phones from them or from eBay. Never had a problem they couldn't handle even when getting a phone from eBay. And when you call them for technical support you get to really talk to someone in the good old USA! No out-sourcing to India or elsewhere and no trouble with talking to someone that speaks English as a second language.

Last edited:
With Consumer Cellular, do you still get to text, take pictures, get Seri, weather and calculator? Do you have to get a new phone every year? I'm on Verizon. I like the phone but it's $67.00 a month and pretty invasive. (It might be Apple that's invasive) Thinkin' hard about switching. Dislike Jitterbug intensly!

With Consumer Cellular, do you still get to text, take pictures, get Seri, weather and calculator? Do you have to get a new phone every year? I'm on Verizon. I like the phone but it's $67.00 a month and pretty invasive. (It might be Apple that's invasive) Thinkin' hard about switching. Dislike Jitterbug intensly!
Gaer, if you don’t mind me asking, what plan are you on with Verizon? I’ve had Verizon for years n I pay $97.85 a month!!

Back